Author Topic: Shit Ron Paul Supporters Say  (Read 6037 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Shit Ron Paul Supporters Say
« on: January 31, 2012, 10:37:42 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6DQm-A7U4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6DQm-A7U4</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0RU1Hi-XdQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0RU1Hi-XdQ</a>

QueenofHearts

Re: Shit Ron Paul Supporters Say
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 11:46:42 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6DQm-A7U4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6DQm-A7U4</a>

Is it bad that the one thing I will remember from this video is that the stoner guy had Zombies ate My Neighbors playing on the TV behind him?

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 03:58:39 pm »
"That Ron Paul is our only hope of getting the country back on track, blah, blah blah, blah", then they go on to call anyone who disagrees with them an "Obamabot" blah, blah, blah, blah....
This is more or less what is said by every Ron Paul fan, I've encoutered on FB.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 07:11:35 pm »
This is the best thread ever created.

My dad is a conspiracy theorist who believes in a number of Bilderberg and global warming-denialist conspiracy theories. He is also an adamant supporter of ending the Federal Reserve, which he has said was a "hate crime against the middle class" perpetrated by bankers. (He has the book The Creature from Jekyll Island on his bookshelf, nestled right in between some 9/11 truth books and The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.) He also invests heavily in gold and silver and supports returning the U.S. to the gold standard. Apparently, the bankers and elites of the world meet at the Bilderberg conference to discuss how to gain UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! These elites also control the worlds' media and governments, and decide who wins in all the elections. But even if this is true, you should still vote for Ron Paul because that might change things.

LGBT rights? Gender issues? Racism? Education? That's not a big deal! All that matters is legalizing weed and withdrawing from all foreign affairs! Besides, Obama is a Kenyan communist who likes to shit all over the Constitution! You don't want to support Obama, do you?

He actually thinks Ron Paul is a serious contender in the race and not a sideshow freak.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 07:13:25 pm »
Just to let you know, the 2nd video was made by a Ron Paul supporter.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 08:46:30 pm »

Are you sure about that

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 08:47:36 pm »

My dad is a conspiracy theorist who believes in a number of Bilderberg and global warming-denialist conspiracy theories. He is also an adamant supporter of ending the Federal Reserve, which he has said was a "hate crime against the middle class" perpetrated by bankers. (He has the book The Creature from Jekyll Island on his bookshelf, nestled right in between some 9/11 truth books and The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.) He also invests heavily in gold and silver and supports returning the U.S. to the gold standard. Apparently, the bankers and elites of the world meet at the Bilderberg conference to discuss how to gain UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! These elites also control the worlds' media and governments, and decide who wins in all the elections. But even if this is true, you should still vote for Ron Paul because that might change things.

LGBT rights? Gender issues? Racism? Education? That's not a big deal! All that matters is legalizing weed and withdrawing from all foreign affairs! Besides, Obama is a Kenyan communist who likes to shit all over the Constitution! You don't want to support Obama, do you?

He actually thinks Ron Paul is a serious contender in the race and not a sideshow freak.

You need to make a shit my Connie Dad says video...or you could just rattle off some fun quotes for us

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 08:53:21 pm »

Are you sure about that

Just look at her other videos.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 09:06:42 pm »

You need to make a shit my Connie Dad says video...or you could just rattle off some fun quotes for us

I have a list of 109 (and counting) dumb things my dad has said

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 09:39:13 pm »

Do share

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 10:19:21 pm »

Do share

I don't want to share them all, but I rolled a 109-sided die three times and got this:

95. The Taliban were actually sort of awesome because they destroyed most of the opium in Afghanistan, thus angering the evil drug overlords who rule the world.

74. Just because a person claims to hear voices from God doesn't mean they're crazy or wrong.

33. The conspiracies about Area 51 being an alien spacecraft storage building are simply untrue. Those conspiracies are put out there by the government to convince people that there are aliens, so that the government can pull off a false-flag attack on itself, claim it was done by angry extraterrestrials, and force its citizens into war and chaos.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 10:30:31 pm »
Oh dear.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 10:43:05 pm »
My boyfriend supports Ron Paul and says Obama is the worst thing that has ever happened to us.

He's usually not an idiot, so this confuses me.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 10:49:46 pm »
My roommate used to be a Ron Paul supporter because of his stance on war. She saw the light after seeing his proposed defense budget and his bill restricting higher courts from hearing cases about freedom of religion and privacy as pertains to gay marriage.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 11:13:53 pm »
My roommate used to be a Ron Paul supporter because of his stance on war. She saw the light after seeing his proposed defense budget and his bill restricting higher courts from hearing cases about freedom of religion and privacy as pertains to gay marriage.

This is exactly what I bring up to my dad - that a broken clock is still right twice a day, and while Ron Paul might be good on some issues he's horrible on everything else. He just tries to handwave it away with some bullshit about "states' rights" (no, it's spelled "individual rights" you moron) and retorts, "Yeah, well Obama did..."