Author Topic: Refugee Rampage Hoax  (Read 2413 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Refugee Rampage Hoax
« on: February 15, 2017, 05:51:09 pm »
Turns out a report of refugees in the Bild german newspaper going on a sexual assault rampage was a baseless hoax - http://www.smh.com.au/world/newspaper-report-of-mass-sexual-assault-by-refugees-in-frankfurt-was-baseless-police-say-20170215-gudybw.html

Responsible journalism at its best

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Refugee Rampage Hoax
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 10:04:42 pm »
Of course given the attention span of the intended audience a very late retraction is about as effective as shouting in on the top of Münster Cathedral and expecting it to be heard in Berlin.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 10:37:35 pm »
Well, what do you know? The Law Faction Right Wing, defenders of peace, order, tradition and morality...see nothing wrong with two-faced lying, deception, and societal manipulation.

How completely surprising. /s
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 09:54:50 am »
What is wrong with the German media? When they're not covering up real crimes, they're inventing fake ones out of whole cloth!
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 10:53:53 am »
What is wrong with the German media? When they're not covering up real crimes, they're inventing fake ones out of whole cloth!

I'm working on an art project, can I get some help from you? I just want to know where you get that amazingly broad brush you're painting with.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 03:26:06 pm »

I'm working on an art project, can I get some help from you? I just want to know where you get that amazingly broad brush you're painting with.

You know, you're right. I would say I was just venting, but that's not an excuse.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.