Author Topic: BATH SALT WARNING!!!  (Read 6578 times)

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
BATH SALT WARNING!!!
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:47:59 am »
http://rt.com/usa/news/drug-bath-salt-zombie-321/

Ho-lee SHIT! This is no fucking joke people! People who injest bath salts can go into a SEVERE state where they act like zombie's from Dawn of the Dead! There are multiple reports over the last little while of people who have partaken of bath salts have engaged in cannabilistic behavior, including a man who recently CHEWED OFF THE FACE of a man in the parking lot of a wal mart! There are many disturbing side effects to this, and the scariest thing is, the use of the bath salts is GROWING and reports have been increasing of such incidents occuring!

Bath salts.... fucking BATH... SALTS!

SPREAD THIS WARNING and lets put pressure on government to do SOMETHING about this!

EDIT: If this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: BATH SALT WARNING!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 03:51:28 am »
http://rt.com/usa/news/drug-bath-salt-zombie-321/

Ho-lee SHIT! This is no fucking joke people! People who injest bath salts can go into a SEVERE state where they act like zombie's from Dawn of the Dead! There are multiple reports over the last little while of people who have partaken of bath salts have engaged in cannabilistic behavior, including a man who recently CHEWED OFF THE FACE of a man in the parking lot of a wal mart! There are many disturbing side effects to this, and the scariest thing is, the use of the bath salts is GROWING and reports have been increasing of such incidents occuring!

Bath salts.... fucking BATH... SALTS!

SPREAD THIS WARNING and lets put pressure on government to do SOMETHING about this!

EDIT: If this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Dunno, can grit in ones privates make you go into a psychotic cannibal killer rage?

I just found it mildly irritating!

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:32:14 am »
Can we get an article that's a little less sensationalistic? "New 'bath salts' zombie-drug makes Americans eat each other" is probably one of the most ridiculous headlines I've ever heard.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:03:08 am »
Good lord...  I wonder if these crazy-making drugs will ever be a thing of the past.  People take them to not feel horrible just for a little while.   At least, that was my excuse.  Maybe I didn't have an excuse at all.  Now, I'm struggling to beat benzos.  It's hard, but I'm making some progress.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 06:32:15 am »
I think the apparent cannibalism is just a side effect of the paranoia and hallucinogenic nature of the drug. It looks more like the people become paranoid and instinctive and basically act like animals. This explains the biting as for a primal human biting is about the best offense we co do in general.
However to actually affect someone to that degree where they seem to loose all their conscious humanity, that's pretty powerful. Although I am guessing for it to get that strong one must be close to overdosing.

It is kind of sad that people would use a drug like this, but I remember the Russians and them cooking up krokodil which rotted the flesh off their bodies and they just carried on. What must happen in ones life to make one turn to such dangerous drugs?

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 08:00:47 am »
Can we get an article that's a little less sensationalistic? "New 'bath salts' zombie-drug makes Americans eat each other" is probably one of the most ridiculous headlines I've ever heard.

For once, I agree with you.

As for the hysterics in the thread:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 08:15:41 am by Commander Shepard »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline StallChaser

• Pope
  • (Haseen on the old board)
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 09:09:05 am »
I know a paramedic who had to deal with a bath salts guy.  No face eating or anything like that, but they needed a bunch of people to strap his ass down and give him an IV until it wore off.  It's not like mushrooms or LSD where they pretty much know how to deal with it, how to talk down a bad trip, what meds can take off the trip, etc.  That's the problem with all the crazy new drugs that keep coming out as they ban the old ones.  There's no history of anyone taking them, so nobody has any clue on how to deal with people having bad trips.

Makes me wonder how long it'll be until they start selling datura as the next "pot replacement", and things'll get *really* weird...

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 09:36:22 am »
I know a little about bath salts. Did any of the articles mention how it made those Russians' skin all scaly?
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 11:25:41 am »

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 12:01:44 pm »
Huh. So this is how the Zombie Apocalypse will happen.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 12:36:28 pm »
I know a little about bath salts. Did any of the articles mention how it made those Russians' skin all scaly?

Err, no. You're thinking of krokodil.
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline Dantes Virgil

• Bishop
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 01:00:51 pm »
My friend who works in the school system just had to sit through a big training on this stuff.  Scary shit.  She said it was hard to treat because it's next to impossible for someone who is on it to tell you they are and how they used it (shot it up, snorted, etc.), which I guess makes a difference to how you treat for it.  There are a couple of people around here on bath salts.  It looks like meth addiction in a lot of ways, physically, I mean.  And since those reported cases in other places of biting/gnawing on people...I'm waiting for the Zombie Apocalypse:  WV Version.  o_O

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2012, 06:17:11 pm »

That's RT. They don't do subtle.