Author Topic: Anyone seen the blue cross counterprotest on Facebook?  (Read 10135 times)

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
Anyone seen the blue cross counterprotest on Facebook?
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:07:20 pm »
As I'm sure you all know, alot of people including myself have made a red equals sign their FB profile pic.  One of my friends, who is so conservative and overly outspoken about it that I'm on the verge of deleting her, changed her pic to a blue cross, which I'm assuming is a counterprotest.  Has anyone else seen this?

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Re: Anyone seen the blue cross counterprotest on Facebook?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 07:13:31 pm »
No I have not.  I can't find it online either because of Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare. :P  So no idea where that person even got that pic from.  Is it possible to post a link to the pic here so we can see what it looks like?
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline syaoranvee

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 08:00:37 pm »
Never seen a blue cross version, however there have been red cross versions and red versions with a little man&woman symbol instead that I have seen.

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 08:15:03 pm »
I've seen a gold cross on a blue background, a man and a woman, and the normal symbol changed from "=" to "=/=". Most of them can be seen on the "Heterosexuals Inspiring Pride" page, if you feel like you can handle the complete idiocy.
"Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave." - The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 08:21:52 pm »
I've seen a gold cross on a blue background, a man and a woman, and the normal symbol changed from "=" to "=/=". Most of them can be seen on the "Heterosexuals Inspiring Pride" page, if you feel like you can handle the complete idiocy.

Ho...ly...shit...

I think I just facepalmed into oblivion at some of the stuff on that page.  Like those videos? And the comics?  What the actual fuck?!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 08:27:06 pm by TGRwulf »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 08:22:19 pm »
I've seen this-

Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 08:25:34 pm »
I like your reply.

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 08:29:29 pm »

Ho...ly...shit...

I think I just facepalmed into oblivion at some of the stuff on that page.  Like those videos? And the comics?  What the actual fuck?!

The comics are a special type of special. The whole page is, really. Don't stay too long, it sort of generates a strange asshole radiation.

Also, Rinella, your reply is excellent.
"Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave." - The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 08:59:19 pm »

Ho...ly...shit...

The comics are a special type of special. The whole page is, really. Don't stay too long, it sort of generates a strange asshole radiation.

Also, Rinella, your reply is excellent.
Holy shit.  It's like taking a time machine back to the 1960s and replacing the word "gay" with "black".

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 09:30:23 pm »
I just realized that their name shortens to "HIP". I can't imagine that was an accident. Especially since they love to use the "it's just popular to be gay right now" bullshit so much.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:32:07 pm by FirsthandTuna »

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 09:58:37 pm »

Oh, this can't be so bad.

--ten seconds later--

*curls up in the fetal position*  The stupid... it hurts so much...
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 10:37:57 pm »

Ho...ly...shit...

Holy hell, that's like the homophobic equivalent of those racist cartoons at The Insurgent.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 12:14:15 am »
... I've noticed some equals signs here and was wondering what that was about.   

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 12:17:09 am »
... I've noticed some equals signs here and was wondering what that was about.   

Same.

I don't do facebook.  I'll occasionally share something I like, but other than that facebook is a website I almost never go to.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 12:32:29 am »
Heh, I just deleted mine yesterday.  Never used it.