Author Topic: The list of weird sex laws in USA  (Read 9347 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: The list of weird sex laws in USA
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2013, 03:25:01 am »
Oh give me a home, where the bidally roam...

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 03:37:42 am »
And the beer and the cantaloupe play...

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2013, 05:30:07 am »
Texas: It's illegal to own more than six dildos.

So does this apply only to official store-/inernet bought dildos?  I'm just curious because I've heard quite a few stories of women creating a variety of 'improvised' accessories, using anything from cucumbers to police batons.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 12:36:07 am »
apparently it's also illegal to wear your boots to bed in Oklahoma.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 01:48:11 am »
Texas: It's illegal to own more than six dildos.

So does this apply only to official store-/inernet bought dildos?  I'm just curious because I've heard quite a few stories of women creating a variety of 'improvised' accessories, using anything from cucumbers to police batons.
"Ok, so clearly that dragon-dick is a dildo, and so are the pink ones and those over there but the others aren't. Those are just some houshold items, which I keep in my nightstand."

"Are you claiming this isn't a dildo?"

"Oh no! It is my 'nightstick' which I keep for protection." *BZZZ* "...It's a vibrating nightstick. ...The vibrations add some extra OOMPH to it when I'm using it."

"And the banana?" "Well that's just a banana, clearly not a dildo." "Then why is there a condom on it?" "I...Thought it... Might get cold?"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 02:22:24 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 11:46:46 am »
Clearly, the condom was used to help preserve the banana.  After all, nobody wants to eat a banana that's gone bad.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2013, 02:38:16 am »
You also can't go feeding rotten bananas to your crocoducks, it'd give them indigestion.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2013, 03:53:29 am »
You also can't go feeding rotten bananas to your crocoducks, it'd give them indigestion.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

wrightway

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2013, 09:52:55 pm »
I'm sure it's been mentioned; but what the hell is wrong with Florida to the point they needed a no sex with porcupines law?

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2013, 10:20:58 pm »
It's Florida. Honestly, weird stuff seems to happen there.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2014, 04:53:49 am »
Well didn't this state (FL) just accidentally pass a "no sex for everyone" law a few months back?

I mean this is a state where Rick Scott spent more time creating loopholes for the ACA than actually improving things.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2014, 06:04:49 am »
Well didn't this state (FL) just accidentally pass a "no sex for everyone" law a few months back?

I mean this is a state where Rick Scott spent more time creating loopholes for the ACA than actually improving things.

They also banned computers, albeit accidentally. Florida accidentally the internet.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2014, 06:36:40 am »
Don't forget the "stand your ground" law, AKA "If you are afraid of another person you are legally allowed to kill them" law.

I'm going to agree with the Daily show that Florida should change their motto to "The worst state."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2014, 10:21:46 am »
Florida: Texas 2.0, without the oil!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.