Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 399853 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1785 on: October 10, 2017, 11:04:57 pm »
Even if they do sell aborted carcasses. So what? Is that so much worse than simply throwing them into an incinerator?

No, they should be buried with full military honours like the brave soldiers they would undoubtedly have been.

At the sole expense of the mother, of course.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

pyro

« Reply #1786 on: October 11, 2017, 12:57:21 am »
Even if they do sell aborted carcasses. So what? Is that so much worse than simply throwing them into an incinerator?

That would represent a conflict of interest. If the hospital makes money selling aborted carcasses, then they'll encourage mothers to abort, or even just perform then without asking and lie and say it was a miscarriage.

The world is a dark and lonely place, and it is literally impossible to be too paranoid. No matter how evil you imagine people to be, they are worse.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1787 on: October 11, 2017, 01:47:00 am »

That would represent a conflict of interest. If the hospital makes money selling aborted carcasses, then they'll encourage mothers to abort, or even just perform then without asking and lie and say it was a miscarriage.

The world is a dark and lonely place, and it is literally impossible to be too paranoid. No matter how evil you imagine people to be, they are worse.

Side note to that: I wouldn't want any of them thrown into an incinerator. I'd want them buried near the roots of trees or under gardens so they can fertilize the planet's flora as they decompose.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1788 on: October 11, 2017, 02:49:26 am »

Side note to that: I wouldn't want any of them thrown into an incinerator. I'd want them buried near the roots of trees or under gardens so they can fertilize the planet's flora as they decompose.

I'm pretty sure burying medical waste (especially in someone's garden) is fifty shades of illegal.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1789 on: October 11, 2017, 03:17:32 am »

I'm pretty sure burying medical waste (especially in someone's garden) is fifty shades of illegal.

In some US states, it's mandatory.

(But really, I don't like cremation, because it means that all that matter isn't going back to help keep the biosphere ticking along.)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1790 on: October 11, 2017, 09:29:26 am »
People tend to also be quite oddly attached to cadavers.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1791 on: October 11, 2017, 04:04:13 pm »
Anyone catch the Diss Track Eminem threw down on Trump?

Ironbite-the Orange Piss Pot is pissed.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #1792 on: October 11, 2017, 06:31:34 pm »
It was pretty good. Haven't seen Trump's reaction, though.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1793 on: October 11, 2017, 09:31:28 pm »
Eminem / Ice-T 2020!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1794 on: October 11, 2017, 09:47:47 pm »
Eminem / Ice-T 2020!

Oh please God fuck no.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1795 on: October 12, 2017, 12:44:31 am »
Chris Evans 2020: What you need is a good celebrity to beat a bad celebrity
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1796 on: October 12, 2017, 01:02:16 am »
Chris Evans/Don Cheadle 2020. If Captain America and War Machine can't fix things, no one can.
Who needs a signature?

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #1797 on: October 12, 2017, 02:32:01 am »
Chris Evans/Don Cheadle 2020. If Captain America and War Machine can't fix things, no one can.
I hereby nominate Robert Downey Jr. for Treasury Secretary.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #1798 on: October 12, 2017, 02:41:14 am »
Surely Robert Downey Jr should be Director of National Drug Control Policy

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1799 on: October 12, 2017, 06:54:30 am »
Haven't you heard taht Ron Perlman is running in 2020?

There is a non-zero chance that he could make a "war never changes" reference is his inauguration speech if Trump has nuked a neighbouring country by then.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!