Author Topic: Weird effing week  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Weird effing week
« on: May 31, 2012, 11:18:36 pm »
No, this is not a rant about personal BS (that would be and F&B thread if I felt like divulging). This has simply been a week of weird effing news stories; given how the news usually is, I think that takes some work. Also, fair warning, this whole post is fairly graphic.

By now, I'm sure most of you have heard of the 'zombie' attack in Miami, where one guy at another guy's face. He ignored the police's orders to stop, and required multiple gunshots to be put down, since the first round only pissed him off. Naturally, the man's girlfriend doesn't know what brought this on (some kind of drug is being blamed), so she thinks voodoo is involved. Seriously.
Then there's a student in Maryland who admitted to eating his roommate's heart and part of his brainp.
And here's a story out of Jersey about a man who cut himself open and threw his intestines at police during a standoff. It sounds like this fellow has had a history of psychotic behavior, and that this event was the worst in a long line of violent events.
In a non-zombie turn of events, some nutjob in Canada has been sending human body parts to political parties. From the sound of things, this individual has a history of being deeply disturbed and narcissistic, which appears to have culminated in some rather cruel behavior throughout his life.
To wrap it up, here's a slideshow of some of the shit that's been going down this week. Some of it is a little redundant for this thread, but it doesn't make the other stuff any less strange or horrific.

I get that weird shit happens all the time and not all of it gets reported, but does this rash of weird behavior strike anyone else as... stranger... than normal?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Weird effing week
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 04:52:11 am »
Apparently this has led to a fun little urban legend: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/lqp-79.asp
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 09:23:54 am »
Could also be what's called "Bath Salts".   A hell of a drug, and still legal, so I've been told.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 04:33:51 pm »
Bet ya RR is having a field day over all of this shit...

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 09:54:44 pm »
And here's a story out of Jersey about a man who cut himself open and threw his intestines at police during a standoff. It sounds like this fellow has had a history of psychotic behavior, and that this event was the worst in a long line of violent events.

Isn't there a somewhat famous video on the internet showing a guy ripping off his own dick and pulling out his intestines for some contest?

In a non-zombie turn of events, some nutjob in Canada has been sending human body parts to political parties. From the sound of things, this individual has a history of being deeply disturbed and narcissistic, which appears to have culminated in some rather cruel behavior throughout his life.

In the thread we have on it the OP posted a link to the video of the murder and dismembering. I have to wonder, who the hell put the video up anyway?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov