Author Topic: Guys torture someone, will be out in five years  (Read 1210 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Guys torture someone, will be out in five years
« on: April 09, 2013, 01:44:03 pm »
http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/04/08/hamilton-disabled-abuse.html

A Saskatchewan mother says she's sickened by the knowledge that two Hamiltonians have been given lenient sentences for torturing her developmentally disabled son.

The mother says her 23-year-old son suffered brain damage and a stroke after being held and tortured for more than two weeks in 2009.

Her son was 19 when he went to a Corktown apartment where a group of people — including Dakota Thompson and Stanley Brown — confined him for 17 days. They burned his genitals with a hair straightener, made him eat feces and drink urine, beat him with a pole and poured cayenne pepper into the bath when he tried to wash his wounds, court documents say.

Brown was originally sentenced to 13 years and Thompson to 10 years for the incidents, despite the Crown suggesting sentences of about half those terms.

Brown's sentence has been reduced to seven years and eight months, less 32 months credit for pretrial custody.

Thompson's sentence has been reduced to six years and eight months, less 32 months for pretrial custody.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
Re: Guys torture someone, will be out in five years
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 05:38:54 pm »
Again?!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:01:34 pm by Alkaline »
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Guys torture someone, will be out in five years
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 07:41:34 pm »
When you're a psychopath like these two clowns, you deserve LIFE...MAX SECURITY...NO PAROLE...IN THE GENERAL POPULATION OF OTHER SCARY, RAPE-HAPPY MONSTERS!

I sometimes wonder if Judges secretly snorf-up butane on a regular basis.