Author Topic: One Million Moms at it again.  (Read 7509 times)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Re: One Million Moms at it again.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 02:14:36 pm »
Update OMM is at it again with JC Penny. This time, JC Penny decided to show a married lesbian couple and their child for mothers day. Here is the ad:

Here is the petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/jc-penney-we-support-your-use-of-all-families-please-keep-the-may-catalog-as-it-is
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 03:34:23 pm »
I'm not even sure that is a married lesbian couple.  Might just be three generations of moms.

Ironbite-still stupid to get upset over this.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 04:22:42 pm »
Its hard to tell but two of the women are wearing identical wedding bands. But you have a point; most people wouldn't even notice. OMM wants to whine for the sake of whining.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 04:31:53 pm »
I actually posted this over on another message board.  Discussion got interesting but ultimately it devolved down to the brass tacks.

Ironbite-OMM just wants to bitch for the sake of bitching.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 12:09:49 am »
I heard this a couple of days ago, and you what. When I saw the lesbian couple in the catalog(I get it, because I'm an employee), I said to my mom "Let's see how long it takes the nutters to start bitching", and it didn't take long.

And yes, the theme is generations of moms

Offline Bad Angel

• Neonate
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 05:34:21 pm »
I remember when this catalog story broke, one of the cable news hosts reported their research determined "million moms" , was more like a membership of less than 4,000.

I guess mama's are optimistic.
Tad pessimistic too I'd say, since that would mean there's a good chance a few thousand of their son's and/or daughters chance to be born gay.

Oh, sorry. I mean, chance to "choose" to be gay later on!

Not that that ideology in itself means those mom's choose to be straight.
And breed.
And act the bigot.

How about a counter protest group! One million donations to sterilize one million mom's! Quick, before it's too late for the gene pool.  ::)

Saturn500

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 06:06:49 pm »
NECRO!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 06:32:28 pm »
It's not a necro. That's only the case if it's been a month since the last post.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 09:41:04 pm »
It's not a necro. That's only the case if it's been a month since the last post.

Even then it's usually not a big deal around here unless absolutely nothing is contributed. In the less active sections necroing doesn't seem to matter at all.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov