Author Topic: Trump's Campaign Manager pulls gun on staffer  (Read 1261 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Trump's Campaign Manager pulls gun on staffer
« on: August 12, 2016, 01:02:30 pm »
Submitted without my usual commentary because I may be chugging a bottle of whiskey right now.

Source: http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/08/11/breaking-donald-trumps-campaign-director-pulls-gun-threatens-to-shoot-staffers-kneecap/

Vincent Bordini, a former staffer from Donald Trump’s North Carolina operation, is suing both the Trump campaign and his former state campaign director, Earl Phillip. Bordini alleges that Phillip threatened him and his fellow staff members with a gun, and no one did anything about it.

There is seemingly no limit to what Donald Trump and his staff of fools will do when it comes to this presidential campaign. WBTV in Charlotte, North Carolina reports that when Mr. Bordini took his grievances to higher-ups within the campaign, they did not do anything. Bordini says that he wasn’t the only one that this happened to, either. Another staffer came to him and said that he also had a gun pulled on him.

View image on Twitter

Just......yeah.

Ironbite-*goes to a liquor store to get more*

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Trump's Campaign Manager pulls gun on staffer
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 03:48:34 pm »
Reaction from a Trump supporter:

Sounds fishy to me to be honest, if someone was threatening me with a gun. I would have called the cops screw reporting it to upper mgmt, and if the Trump Party is as mercenary and dedicated to themselves as this thread implies. I'm not going to wait on that
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 12:40:03 am »
...Just when you think that you've seen every type of scandal from the Trump campaign.

I mean, at this point I am no longer surprised no matter how racist or non-factual a Trump comment is but I didn't expect this from his staff.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 03:36:15 am »
I'm waiting for the day hos campaign literally tries to dispose of dead bodies.

And nobody will be surprised!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 04:24:34 am »
They will get caught because the site will have a huge TRUMP BODY DISPOSAL sign and Trump will announce it in a live conference.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!