Author Topic: Over 30 states wanting to secede!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 10643 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Over 30 states wanting to secede!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 06:45:44 am »
More like messy, delicious schadenfreude sex...

Fixed that for you.

I'm not sure if forcing them into a naked human pyramid is really sex. It is indeed both messy and delicious shadenfreude, but technically not sex.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 04:13:26 pm »
My state, Florida, is one of the states now.  At least the governors are, even the GOP ones, are ignoring the petitions.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 04:21:55 pm »
Of course they are.  Not ignoring the petitions signed by only the most radical of the radical fringe would be political suicide.  All the other guy would ever have to say is, "My opponent hates America and democracy so much that he expressed a willingness to secede after the candidate that he supported was defeated in a fair election."
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 04:25:12 pm »
Not to mention I'm pretty sure the politicians themselves are happy being a part of the US. Regardless of who is running the show in D.C.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 04:27:10 pm »
True, but if this movement was strong enough to produce viable political support, there would be some mainstream candidates who would jump on it out of political opportunism, regardless of their own views.

Wow I'm cynical.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 04:42:16 pm »
True, but if this movement was strong enough to produce viable political support, there would be some mainstream candidates who would jump on it out of political opportunism, regardless of their own views.

Wow I'm cynical.
I could totally see this happening.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 05:17:10 pm »
Scratch that, make it all 50.

On the asshole scale the situation has now reached Critical Ass.

Offline worlder

• Bishop
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 05:24:53 pm »
Balkanization FTW.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 05:37:12 pm »
Quick! Everyone sign the 'Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America.' petition!

If i get deported cause i signed that stupid Texas petition as a joke I'm sneaking back into this country and kicking the petition makers ass.

Do you live in Texas? The petition said "their" state  8)
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 05:38:18 pm »
Here's an idea, let's give these idiots some land, fund their moving expenses, and be done with the whine babies.

Wow I'm cynical.
I could totally see this happening.
Of course, anything's possible with the crazy known as the tea party.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:40:21 pm by Nicki »

Offline wrongfrog

• Apprentice
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 08:19:11 pm »
Scratch that, make it all 50.

On the asshole scale the situation has now reached Critical Ass.
I'm giving this a week, maybe 2 weeks left for the mainstream media to actually give a shit. I really can't wait for this to just end, because everyone I know is freaking the FUCK out.

But they're also the same people who think that there is a large chance of a revolution against the government, so I get to hear their delusion that enough Americans both want to and have the ability to overthrow the current government on an almost daily basis. And when I point out how unrealistic this prediction is, I get ignored because I'm just "too opinionated".

Offline Joey

• Bishop
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Joey

• Bishop
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 05:39:51 am »
...I don't understand why we had to be informed of that.

&