Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2049679 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #10455 on: May 22, 2017, 09:26:23 am »
I am still terribly afraid of needless and babbled throghout my sterilization surgery with the medical staff because when I'm afraid I talk too much.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10456 on: May 22, 2017, 01:49:42 pm »
Yeah, mine was... unpleasant and painful despite the anesthetic.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad as hell to have gone through with it, but the first 36 hours sucked.  A lot.  I'd have had a lot more problems had the drugs not had me asleep for most of it.  Just hang in there and make sure to keep yourself clean and well-rested.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10457 on: May 22, 2017, 03:32:05 pm »
...Or I could start bleeding enough to soak my pants and go back to the hospital and then stay awake late at night because I am hungry tired and annoyed.

I could do that instead.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #10458 on: May 22, 2017, 04:08:45 pm »
Oh no. Are you okay?? Don't die.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #10459 on: May 22, 2017, 04:35:01 pm »
Death isn't something we know how to do around here.

Ironbite-considering how many times we survive things that should kill us.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10460 on: May 22, 2017, 04:36:51 pm »
Not dying, not serious, just in pain and had not realized how much bleeding is "normal and not a concern."

Yet another realization that I have not appreciated women enough. Bleeding and pain anywhere near the "happy zone" is not fun and I don't know how I would handle this if this was a regular thing.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10461 on: May 22, 2017, 05:24:37 pm »
... The hell did you do?  Unless you either went for a jog or decided to lift more than 20 kilo, you shouldn't have popped a stitch or torn anything in the first week or so.  Keep a bandage and some iodine on the incision and, for the love of your scrotal continuity, follow your doctor's orders to the letter!  A vasectomy​ might not be major surgery, but it is still surgery.  Damn near got an infection, myself because I forgot the iodine.  Thankfully, I just expressed the affected area, cleaned that bastard with rubbing alcohol and reapplied the iodine and bandage.  Never forgot that shit again.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #10462 on: May 22, 2017, 05:57:56 pm »
Iodine+Crotch=Screams
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10463 on: May 22, 2017, 08:35:40 pm »
That'd be alcohol, actually.  The iodine, I barely felt.  Just put it on a cotton ball and dab it on nice and gentle.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10464 on: May 22, 2017, 10:47:51 pm »
F*cking NSA. Coming up with all those worms is one thing, but not, y'know, securing your network so that nobody else can get in there and take them and then auction them off?

(No, I haven't gotten hit by anything, just venting a little.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10465 on: May 24, 2017, 02:38:13 am »
Why is everyone and their dog whining about fidget spinners? It's like half the internet thinks a children's toy is the second coming of Hitler.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10466 on: May 24, 2017, 04:18:27 am »
Because they got popular and hating popular things is always popular.

Also, those spinners help some people with ADHD focus but for others it is an distraction. Seeing as those things are sold to people who don't really need them people think that everyone is similarly distracted when using them. Or that they are useless.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #10467 on: May 29, 2017, 05:14:41 am »
We now live in a world where being anti race segregation makes you a racist and being anti gender segregation makes you a sexist.  WTF happened to the "liberal" left?  When/how did it become even more batfuck mental than the right?  I'm gonna have to find a new word to describe myself, I don't want to be associated with these fuckwits.  I'm neither left, right, centre nor a liberal or any of the old descriptions of the political spectrum.  I'm....ummm...up, I guess?  Down? Diagonal?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #10468 on: May 29, 2017, 03:21:19 pm »
What fucked up corner of tumblr have you been hanging out in?

pyro

« Reply #10469 on: May 29, 2017, 04:32:12 pm »
/r/shittumblrsays