Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 12199 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
League of Legends
« on: January 04, 2012, 03:19:10 am »
Figured I'd start a thread for anyone who plays the game and would like to do a few games with those who do.  Just post your summoner name here and we might have a game or two.

Ironbiet-oh and mine's Ironbite4.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:12:03 pm »
Eh, what the hell.

LucifersVanguard

Cheesy, but I was bored. What class(es) do you prefer?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 11:41:01 pm »
HEIMERDINGER!  Love that little Yordle.  Also I love to play Caitlyn as well.  Just anyone ranged.  Last game I played I was with a Shaco, Teemo, and a Blitzclank against bots.  We created.....Club Death.  Two turrents, Rack in the Boxes, Mushrooms then Blitzclank used rocket grab to drag people into the club.  Death assured.

Ironbite-the Wukong must have thought we were nuts.

Offline syaoranvee

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 01:13:33 am »
Name: Syaoranvee

Unlocked Champions: Ahri, Alistar, Ashe, Kayle, Mordekaiser, Shaco, Tristana, Twisted Fate

Mordekaiser is my overall bet if I want to win, out of all the times I've played, I've only ever lost twice using him, my first bot match and my first player match(although that was probably because one guy disconnected 5 seconds into the round.)  Also, it's always a treat by endgame to watch him go through waves of minions like that aren't even there.

The character I've been using as of late has been Twisted Fate who my win/lost score with seems to have been based on....luck?  He seems pretty well in the beginning and middle of the round, seeing how he seems to be built around attack power and attack speed although by the end he seems way to glass cannonlike that you probably want to open a slot for something in armor and health.  I can't count how many times I'm clearing a lane of minions only to have some fucker (I'm looking at you, Yi.) came running out of the bushes or from the dark and start hacking my a quarter of my health off with a single swing.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 01:17:24 am »
Always wondered how dickish a team of trap users could be. Never thought of adding Blitz for the grab, though. That would be horrendously funny to watch in PvP.

I rather like Caitlyn as well, though I think Graves fits my offensive style a bit better. More durable and just a hair faster, even if Caitlyn's gotten a bit of a range boost recently.

I also like using Shen when the team needs a tank, and have been giving Janna a try lately.

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 03:40:07 am »
Also because I'm retarded, here's a link to the website where you can download this game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

Ironbite-free to play btw.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 05:51:17 am »
Well, I'm learning Ryze :-/ Not the easiest game to really understand.

I mean, I understand how to play the game, I'm just not sure what to do with the knowledge I have.  If that makes sense.

Ah well, I'll learn as I go.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 07:02:52 pm »
Its how you learn.  By doing.

Ironbite-but once you figure out what type of role you want the game is real easy.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 08:32:33 pm »
Yeah dude. Feel free to PM me in the game when I'm on and I'll run a game or two with ya. I tend to play roles that revolve around keeping you alive ;)

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 03:35:35 pm »
I need to get back to LoL... maybe this weekend.  It'd be nice to rumble with you guys.

Geritz, at your service, with Nasus as my main ass-kicker.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 11:09:35 pm »
Well, my LoL username is, shockingly enough, Yaezakura. So I'm pretty easy to find there.

I play... lots of different champions. I have the vast majority of them unlocked (only missing around 10-15, not sure of the exact number). My main champions are probably Lux and Riven, though. I can do some pretty insane stuff as Riven. It's hilarious fighting against 3 enemy champions on a control point they own and winning to capture the point single-handed.

For PVP, I tend to prefer playing Dominion over Classic, though I'm not opposed to running some bot games if someone wanted to.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 12:31:25 pm »
Just to update everyone but LoL is doing a Year of the Dragon skin pack.  And that's including making Lee Sin into Bruce Lee

Ironbite-wonder how he sounds...

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 07:04:23 am »
Just to update everyone but LoL is doing a Year of the Dragon skin pack.  And that's including making Lee Sin into Bruce Lee

Ironbite-wonder how he sounds...
It's not a legendary skin, so it won't have any new audio work. That's a treatment reserved only for the highest tier. As for his standard voice work if you're unfamiliar with it, he basically sounds like a younger Mr. Miyagi.

In sorta-LoL related news, I actually made a Minecraft skin of Spellthief Lux. >.> I'm kind of looking for feedback if anyone's interested in seeing it.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 10:07:45 pm »
Yeah after I posted that someone bought Bruce Lee Sin and he sounds the same.

Ironbite-more's the pity.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 09:40:10 pm »
At the risk of necroing this thread, has anyone else tried out the changes made to the bot roster & AI? As refreshing as it is to have some new bots to practice against/beat up, they don't seem to be quite as aggressive as they used to be. These new ones don't seem to bunch up together around the 20min mark like the old AI did, so it's really easy to pick them off, even as a support.