Author Topic: The Old Boards - Did You Save Anything?  (Read 8321 times)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
The Old Boards - Did You Save Anything?
« on: January 24, 2012, 01:35:30 pm »
I'm currently going through the old board and bookmarking my favorite art and demotivators.

Anyone else save anything?
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: The Old Boards - Did You Save Anything?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 04:20:02 pm »
One thing, and one thing only:

Quote from: SaveTheBales
Any thread killers out there?

I feel like one at times. I don't know if it's just me spouting stupid shit for which there's no rational response (cause I'm a goofy bastard and have no pride), or because I just get ignored. Having no pride I don't let it bother me. But I've noticed it on more than one message board.

Anyone who feels the same, please post your thoughts. Anyone who thinks I'm just a goofy bastard thread-killing asshat, ignore me. I'm OK with that, too.

That is, of course, the opening post of 'Thread Killer?', both in its Yahweh-boards version and its ProBoards version.
Σא

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 06:03:01 pm »
I'm still (slightly) thrilled that I killed your dream with my making of the new Thread Killer.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

shykid

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 08:07:35 pm »
Bad Sleepy!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:20 pm »
Bah, I'll get another chance. If history has taught me anything, is that the FSTDT forums will collapse in one way or another eventually. Not that I mean that as any sort of negative comment on the skill of the current admins...
Σא

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 06:56:11 pm »
After a while it will probably disappear completely, if proboards finds out that it's been totally abandoned.

Although once I accidentally wandered in to an abandoned forum (it wasn't proboards), and I saw that it had been filled with pictures of bestiality stories. I rapidly got the fuck out of there. (The forum was intended to be for Nuwaubianism, which is a really weird black supremacist cult.)
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.