Author Topic: Jerkass Who Stole Sandy Hook Signs & Tormented Grieving Parents Has Been Caught!  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
....and his dad is just as nutty as he is!
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/05/31/sandy-hook-truther-arrested/
Our sociopathic sign-stealer also attempted to kidnap a little girl.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
Sounds like he should have been admitted long before this. 

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
Well, he got the "Evil Person Hubris" bug and posted photos of his deeds earlier, I put an update about it in the other thread on this subject but nobody noticed.

EARLIER ARTICLE FROM BEFORE HE GOT CAUGHT.....
http://aattp.org/insane-sandy-hook-truther-steals-desecrates-memorial-signs-for-dead-children-images/
(Above will get you mad).

Here's another article about the recent arrest.....The guy's face just SCREAMS "DERP".
http://aattp.org/arrested-deranged-sandy-hook-truther-who-stole-and-desecrated-memorial-signs/

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
The man's last name is of tragic irony.  This man's reasoning to a conspiracy is as hollow as his head.  Like I said in the other Sandy Hook victim's sign stolen thread, these people don't care about the truth as they claim, they only care about being right and that they can proudly say, "Ha! I told you so."  Because of this, I call these conspiracy theorists "troofers".

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
I just want to know. What's with these ammosexuals? Why the massive gun fetish? Why the open-carry assault weapons in restaurants routine? What is going on with their psyche? Do these people literally have a sexual fetish? Do they really feel that inadequate? Is life so boring that they aren't happy unless they live in a Michael Bay movie? Is it some sort of psychopathy? I read about the goons at Chipotle's , the goons harassing female gun-regulation activists & "Joe The Plumber's" latest comments and...well...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

They WORSHIP guns! They ORGASM over them! They must have the biggest & meanest guns with no regulations or safety-measures whatsoever! This is beyond "regular gun enthusiast" or "regular gun owner", this is "psychopathic sexual gun fetish/idolatry".

I just don't understand it! Why do they think that way? What made them that way? Are they all Antisocials?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
....woooooooooooooooooooooow.  This dude's local.

Ironbite-to me.

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
I just want to know. What's with these ammosexuals? Why the massive gun fetish? Why the open-carry assault weapons in restaurants routine? What is going on with their psyche? Do these people literally have a sexual fetish? Do they really feel that inadequate? Is life so boring that they aren't happy unless they live in a Michael Bay movie? Is it some sort of psychopathy? I read about the goons at Chipotle's , the goons harassing female gun-regulation activists & "Joe The Plumber's" latest comments and...well...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

They WORSHIP guns! They ORGASM over them! They must have the biggest & meanest guns with no regulations or safety-measures whatsoever! This is beyond "regular gun enthusiast" or "regular gun owner", this is "psychopathic sexual gun fetish/idolatry".

I just don't understand it! Why do they think that way? What made them that way? Are they all Antisocials?

I don't think it's so much a gun fetish but really more a hero complex thing going on.  They want to be like the Patriots of the American Revolutionary War or the soldiers overseas by exercising their 2nd Amendment, or be the one who had their trusty side arm ready when that crazed gunman comes by to shoot up and kill their target to become hero of the moment.

Are there people fascinated by guns? Yes, but not all gun owners go around walking with side arm.  Usually, the types that take this 2nd Amendment way too seriously are the buffoonish "Mall Ninja" variety or those extreme right-wing "martial law will be enacted with black helicopters, FEMA camps, and dictatorship" group.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast

I don't think it's so much a gun fetish but really more a hero complex thing going on.  They want to be like the Patriots of the American Revolutionary War or the soldiers overseas by exercising their 2nd Amendment, or be the one who had their trusty side arm ready when that crazed gunman comes by to shoot up and kill their target to become hero of the moment.

Are there people fascinated by guns? Yes, but not all gun owners go around walking with side arm.  Usually, the types that take this 2nd Amendment way too seriously are the buffoonish "Mall Ninja" variety or those extreme right-wing "martial law will be enacted with black helicopters, FEMA camps, and dictatorship" group.

So my "Wanna be in a Michael Bay movie/inadequacy" theory was right (and with a side-dose of paranoia). They also seem to be on a male chauvinist kick, considering all of the harassing & stalking of female activists they do.

Is it me or does it seem the right-wing/religious/misogynist reactionaries have been really coming out of the woodwork this past decade or so? They're popping up all over the planet. I like to see it as a sign that Progressivism is working & the backlash is desperation ('First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win'). If that's the case, then the reactionaries days are numbered.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
Humans are an aggressive, violent species. We need an enemy to fight, and if one isn't available we will invent one. Throw in a society that glorifies violence without actually teaching anything about using it properly and then effectively outlaws and comes down stupidly hard on even the mildest forms of it while kids are growing up, and you create this sort of thing. This is a manifestation of confused men trying to figure out their role in a changing society full of mixed messages.

Women get to become human Barbie dolls. Men on the lunatic fringe get be this.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Humans are an aggressive, violent species. We need an enemy to fight, and if one isn't available we will invent one. Throw in a society that glorifies violence without actually teaching anything about using it properly and then effectively outlaws and comes down stupidly hard on even the mildest forms of it while kids are growing up, and you create this sort of thing. This is a manifestation of confused men trying to figure out their role in a changing society full of mixed messages.

We have a weird obsession with masculinity as a culture.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast

We have a weird obsession with masculinity as a culture.

Yeah, a very poisonous form.

I'm going to say something that might be misconstrued as sexist against men but really isn't. Before I say it, I must specify that I am making the distinction between masculine & feminine PRINCIPLES and male & female SEXES/GENDERS.

Okay, here goes....

Males & Females are 100% equal but the Feminine Principle is superior to the Masculine Principle. The Masculine only finds worth through the Feminine. Feminine can work. Masculine & Feminine can work. Masculine alone cannot work.

What is masculinity, anyway? The positive aspects of masculinity could also be applied to the Feminine. "Masculine" seems to be what you get when you take the Feminine out from the Whole.

Heck, every zygote/embryo starts off as physically female & X-chromosome spermatozoa tend to be heartier.

I've read about the Taliban, I've looked up what constitutes Matriarchal vs. Patriarchal concepts, I've looked at the lifestyles of Bonobos vs. Chimps, etc. I love men and see them as my absolute equals & loathe TERFs/FPMs just as much as MPMs (Male Privilege Meatheads or so-called 'MRAs', which is a misnomer). But dang-it, there's just something dysfunctional about Masculinity-alone!

Matriarchal/Feminine just exudes principles that humanity needs more and more - Grace, beauty, gentleness, nurturing, equality, cooperation, unity, balance, oneness, collectivism, shades-of-grey, moderation, liberalism, empathy, nurturing, etc.

Men need to embrace inner & outer androgyny & see it as a source of great strength & nobility.

Masculinity has a place but it needs The Feminine to remain...well..."humane".

Art Vandelay

I'm going to say something that might be misconstrued as sexist against men but really isn't. Before I say it, I must specify that I am making the distinction between masculine & feminine PRINCIPLES and male & female SEXES/GENDERS.

Okay, here goes....

Males & Females are 100% equal but the Feminine Principle is superior to the Masculine Principle. The Masculine only finds worth through the Feminine. Feminine can work. Masculine & Feminine can work. Masculine alone cannot work.

What is masculinity, anyway? The positive aspects of masculinity could also be applied to the Feminine. "Masculine" seems to be what you get when you take the Feminine out from the Whole.
So by "principle", you actually mean "stereotype", right?
Heck, every zygote/embryo starts off as physically female & X-chromosome spermatozoa tend to be heartier.
Not only a naturalistic fallacy, but also irrelevant.
I've read about the Taliban, I've looked up what constitutes Matriarchal vs. Patriarchal concepts, I've looked at the lifestyles of Bonobos vs. Chimps, etc. I love men and see them as my absolute equals & loathe TERFs/FPMs just as much as MPMs (Male Privilege Meatheads or so-called 'MRAs', which is a misnomer). But dang-it, there's just something dysfunctional about Masculinity-alone!
Oh yes, because the taliban are clearly the norm for all men. Of course, much like how Robert Mugabe is a typical of all black people. Oh, and of course, it wouldn't be a wall of SpukiKitty brand gibberish without a mention of chimps and bonobos that has fuck all to do with the topic at hand.
Matriarchal/Feminine just exudes principles that humanity needs more and more - Grace, beauty, gentleness, nurturing, equality, cooperation, unity, balance, oneness, collectivism, shades-of-grey, moderation, liberalism, empathy, nurturing, etc.
Believing in stereotypes is stupid at the best of times, but believing in stereotypes of a group that you are a part of is just on a whole new level.

Seriously, do you actually believe this shlock or are you just a really dedicated troll?
Men need to embrace inner & outer androgyny & see it as a source of great strength & nobility.
Heh heh heh, no. If you or anyone else is into androgyny, great, more power to you. But if you're going to tell me that I have to be androgynous (because gender stereotypes principles or whatever), well, you can get fucked.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:48:35 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.

Heh heh heh, no. If you or anyone else is into androgyny, great, more power to you. But if you're going to tell me that I have to be androgynous (because gender stereotypes principles or whatever), well, you can get fucked.

I never thought I'd agree with Art, and half the time I want to bitchslap him with a crowbar, but for once, he's right.  Especially considering I do know someone that's androgyne, and they're INCREDIBLY fucking particular about being referred to as something other than the binary male/female.  Despite the fact they're Austrian, and everyone else is American, where there ISN'T a gender-neutral term in the English language.  They've even outright insisted we use gender-neutral terms in other languages (like German) to refer to them.

Most of us have told the dipshit to fuck off and deal with it when he's gotten pissy over it.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
I'll leave now.