Author Topic: Rolling coal  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
Re: Rolling coal
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 12:59:14 am »
#endwhitepeople2014

(UP, keep this in mind: This statement is generally sarcastic. I myself am White and such gestures are self-deprecatory. I'm sorry to say this, but you are so thin-skinned that I have to destroy this sarcastic post by having to explain it.)

(What this has to do with White people, it's these fucking dog turds using the same Strawman bullshit to criticism of these assholes being... assholes. I am fucking done with these people comparing us to these new-age cave-people who are unshaven and smell really bad because apparently shaving and bathing is "dehumanizing" or Stone-age shit like that. How I would handle it, to be called a "Hippie" warrants an ass-beating.)

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 10:28:44 am »
...What would happen if the exhaust pipe was plugged and stopped from releasing smoke entirely?

Something in the car ruptures and it becomes a thing that has to be repaired before it can be driven.  I'm guessing.

Mythbusters actually tested that. Turns out the potato turns into a high-velocity projectile long before anything in the car ruptures.

Re: The video. Is that actually smoke? With the fact that they seem able to control the amount put out ("normal" mode and "chimney sweep" mode, for lack of a better term) and the amount of concentrated residue left even by a blast of just a few seconds, it almost looks to me like extremely fine chalk dust or something similar.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 10:33:22 am by R. U. Sirius »
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 10:57:15 am »
It might be something similar to a nos system for a car, except it releases soot into the exhaust.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 01:14:36 pm »
Well, maybe if you secure it in the tailpipe.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 02:01:59 pm »
I think there should be some kind of law preventing vehicles from having this kind of thing.

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 04:09:29 pm »
my brain and lungs are screaming "follow them home and Welding a metal plate to there exhaust" so they will never do that again.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 06:20:52 pm »
I saw an article about this last week. One of the people interviewed for it bragged about blowing smoke at a Prius just because it was behind him, then he turned around and said something along the lines of "some people are tools about it, but it's just in good fun." He did actually use the word tool.

To that say: If you blow smoke at a Prius just because you can, you're being a fucking tool, you fucking tool.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2014, 04:51:31 am »
Under the Don't Be a Dick On The Road Act, this is a capital crime. The Prius driver has every right to ram their truck, shoot the driver in the head when he gets out of it and claim damages from his estate.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2014, 07:52:38 am »
The Prius would disintegrate the moment it touched the bumper of the truck*.  I dunno bout killin the dude, but flogging him with a length of barbed wire seems a fair punishment.

(*Partly a joke, and partly because Priuses are made of cardboard, chewing gum, and PEZ candies.)
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2014, 10:47:18 am »
How great would it be if these assholes all got cancer from that smoke?

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 10:42:01 pm »
Perfect example of one cutting off their nose just to spite their face.  They have to breathe the same air the 'hippies' do.  They're shitting in their own nests.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 10:32:57 am »
I think there should be some kind of law preventing vehicles from having this kind of thing.

I'm pretty sure there is some kind of law about this. Emission standards or something, I dunno. Could be wrong though. Either way, anyone who does this is a massive dick and I personally hate them.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2014, 12:38:27 am »
Oh, the EPA put in their two cents, and they say it's illegal.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/the-epa-just-said-that-this-whole-rolling-coal-thing-is-1601808499

Might I suggest we put the EPA on speed-dial? Just in case :3

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!