Community > The Lounge

Random Thoughts Thread

(1/173) > >>

TheUnknown:
I haven't seen anything like this in any of the subforums I frequent (if something like this exists, please delete).  Post any random thought you have that you just want to get out there, but doesn't fit well with existing threads and isn't really worth starting a new thread for.

I miss how you could always feel when a TV was on.  I always liked it.  New TVs don't do that.

I am lizard:
I wonder how far you could stretch the average human? 

Ghoti:
(Stolen from Coquette) A prostitute sells sex, a whore sells integrity, and until you understand the difference you don't get to call someone either.

Svata:

--- Quote from: Iosa the Invincible on August 09, 2014, 12:08:04 am ---I haven't seen anything like this in any of the subforums I frequent (if something like this exists, please delete).  Post any random thought you have that you just want to get out there, but doesn't fit well with existing threads and isn't really worth starting a new thread for.

I miss how you could always feel when a TV was on.  I always liked it.  New TVs don't do that.

--- End quote ---

Huh. Now that I think about it, so do I.

Witchyjoshy:
Someone tell Evolution that humanity needs another pair of arms, 'cause two ain't enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version