Author Topic: Video Game Thread 2.0  (Read 668240 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • The Mad Dog of Shimano
    • My Twitter
Re: Video Game Thread 2.0
« Reply #7125 on: February 19, 2018, 09:00:59 am »
Still recommend ChC; barring a couple endgame recipes, its not what I call a "smoke break" mod, where you can breeze thru it on your smoke break and barely leave the house.  Besides which, ChC is downright beautiful and brilliantly colourful.

On an unrelated note: I think they should rename Dragon Ball FighterZ to "Cell Throws Shade: Total Eclipse Edition."  Seriously, like 90% of Cell's lines are him roasting fucking EVERYONE on the planet, and it is beautiful.
Quote from: Mikasa Ackerman
If I win, I live.  If I lose, I die.  Unless I fight, I cannot win.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #7126 on: February 19, 2018, 11:03:04 am »
Piccolo has some good ones too.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Art Vandelay

• Greatest Person to Ever Grace this Shitty Forum
  • The Beast
  • Check Your Privilege
« Reply #7127 on: February 21, 2018, 05:29:25 am »
You know what's fucking amazing? Humble Bundle. You can buy a whole bundle for just three or four of the games in it and it's still much better value than a Steam sale.

Offline Lana Reverse

• God
« Reply #7128 on: February 23, 2018, 01:00:21 am »
I also pissed in an old woman's sauce pan when I was a child. Have you?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • The Mad Dog of Shimano
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7129 on: February 23, 2018, 09:12:35 am »
Nah, this is the kind of bullshit I expected from the moment a co-op zombie survival game with Metal Gear slapped on it was announced.  Gotta remember, they effectively gave up making decent games (or, really, any games at all), kicked out their big names like Koji Igarashi and Hideo Kojima (or drove them away), and focused on fucking pachinko machines.  I'd not be surprised if the only reason MG:Survive doesn't have loot boxes is because Konami is about a decade behind everyone else.
Quote from: Mikasa Ackerman
If I win, I live.  If I lose, I die.  Unless I fight, I cannot win.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7130 on: February 23, 2018, 09:38:51 am »
Stellaris 2.0 came out yesterday and me and a few buddies tested the multiplayer. Massive changes to the game, plenty of new bugs and problems that need balancing, but it seems mostly good.

...I mean, my empire was ruined by space-Mongols who came and destroyed everything I had twice (because I couldn't afford to bribe them off since the first war destroyed my economy) but it was still fun.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!