Author Topic: SHOTS FIRED - shootings and killings mega-thread  (Read 24533 times)

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
SHOTS FIRED - shootings and killings mega-thread
« on: July 27, 2015, 12:12:37 pm »
let's regroup all the shootings stories in this here tidy thread.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: SHOTS FIRED - shootings and killings mega-thread
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 03:04:27 pm »
let's regroup all the shootings stories in this here tidy thread.

Good Idea!

Here's the thread I started:
http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6563.0

Cancel all those threads and move 'em here.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:06:12 pm by Barbarella »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:20:42 pm »
All future mass shootings ought to be discussed here.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 04:23:28 pm »
Congratulations, you have grasped the purpose of the thread.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 04:27:01 pm »
How about we just make it a catch-all mass-murder thread?
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 04:35:36 pm »

Because mass shootings are notoriously common and notoriously American thanks to our arms industry and the gun culture it cultivates.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 04:39:37 pm »

Because mass shootings are notoriously common and notoriously American thanks to our arms industry and the gun culture it cultivates.

Except they're not the only forms of mass-murder and not even that common.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 08:17:24 pm »

that's why i called it "shootings and killings". freaks with machetes can go here too.

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 08:22:57 pm »

that's why i called it "shootings and killings". freaks with machetes can go here too.

Okie-dokie, then.

Five Found Dead in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma; Two Teen Relatives Detained

Two teenage brothers are in police custody on suspicion that they killed their parents and three siblings, ranging in ages from 5 to 12 years old, in their Oklahoma home Wednesday night, police said.

A 13-year-old was also wounded and a 2-year-old was found unharmed after police in Broken Arrow responded to a wordless 911 call Wednesday night and discovered the bodies, Broken Arrow Police Cpl. Leon Calhoun said.

The teen suspects, aged 18 and 16, allegedly ran out the back door when officers arrived at the scene in the Tulsa suburb and were taken into custody in a wooded area, police said.

The arriving officers heard moaning from behind the front door of the home, they forced their way inside and found the injured 13-year-old, who apparently made the 911 call, and pulled her to safety, Calhoun said.

"It was a pretty gruesome scene and unprecedented in terms of the types of crimes we get in Broken Arrow," Broken Arrow Police Sgt. Thomas Cooper told NBC News.

Police identified the 18-year-old suspect as Robert Bever but did not identify the 16-year-old. Detectives believe "several types of weapons were used," Calhoun said, including a small hatchet and knives.

The two adults slain were identified by police as David Bever, 52, and April Bever, 44. The names of the other victims were not released. Calhoun said the dead children were tentatively identified as a 5-year-old female, a 7-year-old male, and a 12-year-old male.

The 13-year-old who was wounded underwent surgery Thursday and is serious but stable condition, Calhoun said. The 2-year-old who was found unharmed was placed into state custody, he said.
"Fear my .45"

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 08:26:48 pm »

Okie-dokie, then.

Five Found Dead in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma; Two Teen Relatives Detained

Two teenage brothers are in police custody on suspicion that they killed their parents and three siblings, ranging in ages from 5 to 12 years old, in their Oklahoma home Wednesday night, police said.

A 13-year-old was also wounded and a 2-year-old was found unharmed after police in Broken Arrow responded to a wordless 911 call Wednesday night and discovered the bodies, Broken Arrow Police Cpl. Leon Calhoun said.

The teen suspects, aged 18 and 16, allegedly ran out the back door when officers arrived at the scene in the Tulsa suburb and were taken into custody in a wooded area, police said.

The arriving officers heard moaning from behind the front door of the home, they forced their way inside and found the injured 13-year-old, who apparently made the 911 call, and pulled her to safety, Calhoun said.

"It was a pretty gruesome scene and unprecedented in terms of the types of crimes we get in Broken Arrow," Broken Arrow Police Sgt. Thomas Cooper told NBC News.

Police identified the 18-year-old suspect as Robert Bever but did not identify the 16-year-old. Detectives believe "several types of weapons were used," Calhoun said, including a small hatchet and knives.

The two adults slain were identified by police as David Bever, 52, and April Bever, 44. The names of the other victims were not released. Calhoun said the dead children were tentatively identified as a 5-year-old female, a 7-year-old male, and a 12-year-old male.

The 13-year-old who was wounded underwent surgery Thursday and is serious but stable condition, Calhoun said. The 2-year-old who was found unharmed was placed into state custody, he said.

admit it. you were waiting to spring this piece of bad news on me, weren't you?

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 08:29:25 pm »

I fully admit that waiting was had, however I was waiting confirmation as to whether or not this was going to be limited to mass-shootings or not. If not, I was gonna put it in its own thread. I just found it this morning and it sickens me.
"Fear my .45"

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 08:52:11 pm »

I fully admit that waiting was had, however I was waiting confirmation as to whether or not this was going to be limited to mass-shootings or not. If not, I was gonna put it in its own thread. I just found it this morning and it sickens me.

you and me both. what kind of sick reasons are necessary for two teens to do this?

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 09:02:10 pm »

you and me both. what kind of sick reasons are necessary for two teens to do this?

I wish I didn't have to say this, but there doesn't always need to be a reason. Don't forget, those teenage murderers who killed the Australian exchange student living here in Oklahoma simply did it "because they were bored."

I wish it wasn't true, but evil people exist.
"Fear my .45"

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 01:00:20 am »

I wish I didn't have to say this, but there doesn't always need to be a reason. Don't forget, those teenage murderers who killed the Australian exchange student living here in Oklahoma simply did it "because they were bored."

Usually there's something up with the family for these brats to target them. Maybe they were evil kids who got grounded for doing something stupid and then decided to kill their family so they didn't have to be "ordered around anymore". Brats!

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 11:24:54 am »

Usually there's something up with the family for these brats to target them. Maybe they were evil kids who got grounded for doing something stupid and then decided to kill their family so they didn't have to be "ordered around anymore". Brats!

a brat smashes a teapot in a tantrum. a kid who frags their parents is a murderer, regardless of situations (even in the case that the parents deserve it).

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯