Author Topic: Best of Social Justice- Redux  (Read 30492 times)

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
Re: Best of Social Justice- Redux
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2016, 10:33:27 pm »
Funny that the only site that comes up when googling the quote you gave is Quora. And yes, Google does search 4chan threads.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2016, 10:36:11 pm »
Funny that the only site that comes up when googling the quote you gave is Quora. And yes, Google does search 4chan threads.

The thread probably disappeared by the time people started looking.  That's how imageboards work.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2016, 10:40:01 pm »
THAT'S NOT HOW GOOGLE WORKS!

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2016, 10:46:43 pm »
Alright, I admit it.  I posted the question to 4chan's /lgbt/ board.

Why?  Two reasons.  First, I wanted as much anonymity as possible.  Second, I thought it was more convenient, since I didn't have to create an account.  In retrospect, maybe I should've expected some plagiarism.

I searched for the post through both google and 4chan and found a grand total of nothing. Even limiting my searches to a week provides nothing. Searching only "4chan" and "dysphoria" and limiting the replies to a week are equally fruitless. Second, 4chan!? Of all the internet sites you could go to to get quality LGBTQ feedback--including this one--you go to 4chan? I can't even.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2016, 10:50:58 pm »
4chan stores 10 pages of threads. Currently the last stored thread in the lgbt forum is from Tuesday and the issue came up here yesterday (Wednesday). So no, it hasn't had time to disappear from there.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2016, 10:59:30 pm »
Huh.  You sure it's not a glitch or something?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2016, 11:06:11 pm »

It could well be a glitch. Where exactly that glitch occurred is another matter entirely.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2016, 11:06:35 pm »

You know, I decided to entertain you by going back and checking. Turns out, it actually was there. My goof.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2016, 11:18:56 pm »
Hm? I still come up with nothing with both 4chan search engines and Google.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2016, 11:56:36 pm »
Hm? I still come up with nothing with both 4chan search engines and Google.

You're usually on the ball, so I went back and checked it a third time. Turns out that last post I made was just me being a sarcastic bitch. Carry on.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2016, 12:00:59 am »
You meant to say your previous post was just a typo.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2016, 12:05:02 am »
I get really emotional when I type and sometimes things just get blurted out. Like my brother is an Astronaut and he told me the earth was totally flat. Oh sorry emotional I meant my cousin. No my cousin's flatmate. No my cousin's flatmate's uncle, no I mean I watched the moon landing, no I mean I saw 2001 a space odyssey but I was high.

I just wish there was some sort of filter to keep my emotions in check when I'm typing before I post. Damn it.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2016, 12:11:19 am »
I get really emotional when I type and sometimes things just get blurted out. Like my brother is an Astronaut and he told me the earth was totally flat. Oh sorry emotional I meant my cousin. No my cousin's flatmate. No my cousin's flatmate's uncle, no I mean I watched the moon landing, no I mean I saw 2001 a space odyssey but I was high.

I just wish there was some sort of filter to keep my emotions in check when I'm typing before I post. Damn it.

Sadly, Paragon is the only person who needs a conservatorship placed upon his ability to post on a message board.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2016, 12:21:01 am »
But why would he lie? It doesn't make sense. I look forward to reading UP's Chewbacca defence.

I think many of us here are wondering why Paragon lies so much. I'm torn between thinking that UP gets get perverse pleasure from telling lies in the belief that he is getting one over everyone here or just such a basic lack of respect that he does it because he don't give a fuck. But if he didn't give a fuck why would he argue so hard that he's harder than steel.

As such I reckon it's because he gets his jollies on it. Frankly I reckon UP's screen is currently blocked by the mountain of used tissues in front of it. That's what he means by technical difficulties.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2016, 12:28:29 am »
Well if his cousin is also his brother that might shed some light on his breeding.

And if anyone takes offense that I made a joke implying UP is a product of incest, I assure you it was just a typo.