Author Topic: Best of Social Justice- Redux  (Read 30235 times)

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
Re: Best of Social Justice- Redux
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2016, 06:32:48 pm »
I see what you are doing there, Queen, but I don't think it's necessary. He implied he asked the question after the advice and it was clear enough that the "misunderstanding" wouldn't have happened if he had read the answer before posting here.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:40:33 pm by SCarpelan »

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2016, 06:54:55 pm »
I see what you are doing there, Queen, but I don't think it's necessary. He implied he asked the question after the advice and it was clear enough that the "misunderstanding" wouldn't have happened if he had read the answer before posting here.

I may be misunderstanding what you're saying, but I believe you mean that he asked the LGBTQ board to ask about the definition after the "misunderstanding" here (which is the last three pages of this thread).

However, I asked the question because if you google search what he quoted from the "LGBT" board (hint, it's Quora.com), the answer he quoted was posted on August 29, 2015 (37 weeks ago, yes I counted). This indicates that he didn't go to an LGBTQ forum and ask the question (like he claims he did), but went looking on the internet for something he could offer as an answer that conforms substantially to what he claims (as his quote does, saying "So it's a bit like this [sic] metaphor: do you have to have fur to be a mammal? No, you have to be a part of the mammalia class. But pretty much all mammals have some kind of hair at some point in their life (even if it's just tiny peach fuzz").

I'm not surprised to have caught our captain of intellectual dishonesty in a lie, but for the life of me I just wish that our Christlike intellectual could be a little bit more Christlike, and tell the fucking truth.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2016, 07:18:36 pm »
I did the same search and almost made a post about it before I saw yours. I meant that the trick is not necessary, the fact that the question is so old pretty much confirms he is lying.

Edited to clarify: I thought you were trying to give him more rope with which to hang himself and thought that wasn't necessary anymore.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 07:24:48 pm by SCarpelan »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2016, 07:39:02 pm »
Why would I lie?  I've got no reason to.  If I really did take the post from Quora, I'd have said I was doing research, and that I planned to ask the question myself.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2016, 07:42:12 pm »
Why would I lie?  I've got no reason to.  If I really did take the post from Quora, I'd have said I was doing research, and that I planned to ask the question myself.

After everything you've pulled these last three years, do you think anyone is going to believe that?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2016, 07:48:57 pm »
The sad thing is...he does.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2016, 08:27:04 pm »
...Wow.  I was prepared to take his word for it that he had actually gone to an LGBT site and asked.  If you really did just provide a link to the website and settle the matter, or admit you were wrong.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2016, 08:33:04 pm »
...Wow.  I was prepared to take his word for it that he had actually gone to an LGBT site and asked.  If you really did just provide a link to the website and settle the matter, or admit you were wrong.

Why should I?  It'll just go in one ear and out the other, like all my evidence that goes against the grain.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2016, 08:34:51 pm »
Jesus fuck you're stupid.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2016, 08:47:35 pm »

Why should I?  It'll just go in one ear and out the other, like all my evidence that goes against the grain.

He just offered you an out. If you post a link to this LGBTQ forum, then we cannot argue you're wrong because you'll have just provided proof to the contrary.

But, in the interest of goading you to admit you lied, and that you are a liar, I will present my source. After google searching the first sentence of Paragon's quote (in quotations), only one source popped up: this one. Specifically, the second answer (again, dated late August of 2015) was a verbatim copy of the quote he provided us, down to the simile (uses "like") at the end.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2016, 08:54:01 pm »

No it wouldn't, it would be goddamn fucking irrefutable proof.

This is different from something like not being convinced that gamergate policies itself.  You can link to ggers that do, but that doesn't prove it because we can respond "okay those ggers do, but most don't".

This is a strict either/or thing.  Either you did post the question on an lgbt site or you didn't.  Provide a link that's consistent and that would settle the matter.

Just saying "I could give you proof that I'm telling the truth, but you won't believe me so I won't" just makes you sound like a liar. 

Art Vandelay

« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2016, 09:19:23 pm »
I believe this sums it up.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxrWuE5qC5c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxrWuE5qC5c</a>

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2016, 09:40:42 pm »
I believe this sums it up.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxrWuE5qC5c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxrWuE5qC5c</a>

Yeah, l agree 100% with JilianLovesTheBiebs,* if Paragon had proof, he would've shown it, instead of being a bitch.

*Never thought I'd say that once in my life, let alone 3 times this week. Girl's got smarts.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2016, 09:48:49 pm »
I am greatly offended that you would compare UP to bitches.  I've owned two, a Foxhound and an Australian Cattle Dog, and known many more and all are far smarter and less dishonest then he's being.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2016, 10:25:40 pm »
Alright, I admit it.  I posted the question to 4chan's /lgbt/ board.

Why?  Two reasons.  First, I wanted as much anonymity as possible.  Second, I thought it was more convenient, since I didn't have to create an account.  In retrospect, maybe I should've expected some plagiarism.