Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 386975 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1590 on: August 22, 2017, 12:18:37 am »
Barron: Dad...dad PLEASE...

Donald: MY EYES! (he runs indoors)

Melania: Your father is an embarrassment, honey, you should know this by now.

Barron: Knowing it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1591 on: August 22, 2017, 12:35:27 am »
Barron: Dad...dad PLEASE...

Donald: MY EYES! (he runs indoors)

Melania: Your father is an embarrassment, honey, you should know this by now.

Barron: Knowing it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

Well, it's just the latest in a string of embarrassments...

(click to show/hide)

Like when the head of state didn't know you're supposed to put your hand over your left breast when the national anthem is being played?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1592 on: August 22, 2017, 12:48:44 am »
Barron: Dad...dad...

Melania: (whispering) it is best to give up, honey. He doesn't remember which hand to use.

Barron: Didn't you tell him an hour ago?

Melania: I know.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1593 on: August 22, 2017, 01:25:51 am »
Barron: Dad...dad...

Melania: (whispering) it is best to give up, honey. He doesn't remember which hand to use.

Barron: Didn't you tell him an hour ago?

Melania: I know.

Then she smacked his hand, and he got mad at her because she broke a bone in his wanking hand.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1594 on: August 22, 2017, 02:00:17 am »
Let the records show that Fox News said that Trump looking straight at the sun without protection was, and I quote: "perhaps the most impressive thing any president has ever done."

No, really.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-trump-looking-directly-into-the-sun-was-perhaps-the-impressive-thing-any-presidents-ever-done

Feel free to list all the "less impressive" things that other presidents have done.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1595 on: August 22, 2017, 03:17:54 am »
Duh it goes:
1. Staring at a solar eclipse without sun glasses.
2. Banning slavery.
3. Stopping Hitler's regime.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1596 on: August 22, 2017, 03:21:47 am »
Tucker Carlson is impressively capable for a man without a brain.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1597 on: August 22, 2017, 03:48:31 am »
Duh it goes:
2. Banning slavery.

You mean, "Selling weapons to other people so they could stop Hitler's regime."

WWII was won on the Eastern Front in Europe. Everything else was a distraction--not necessarily unimportant, but a distraction.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1598 on: August 22, 2017, 04:10:08 am »
Did a Fox News presenter seriously suggest that the sacred "founding fathers" don't in fact measure up to a current president? Huh, I thought such a thing amounts to high treason amongst American conservatives.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1599 on: August 22, 2017, 04:12:35 am »
Did a Fox News presenter seriously suggest that the sacred "founding fathers" don't in fact measure up to a current president? Huh, I thought such a thing amounts to high treason amongst American conservatives.

Don't you know? Jesus was the only real founding father. And, as awesome as he was, he was never President.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #1600 on: August 22, 2017, 07:29:37 am »

Don't you know? Jesus was the only real founding father. And, as awesome as he was, he was never President.

Naw, here's the real founding father.

Hey, Lovecraft was a shoe-in for the alt right and he's surrounded by froggy dudes!

And look, the sky's orange.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:41:43 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1601 on: August 22, 2017, 07:44:49 am »
Well then, I guess Trump is better than both Jesus and/or Cthulhu, according to Fox News. Fair enough, I say.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1602 on: August 22, 2017, 08:07:49 am »
Duh it goes:
2. Banning slavery.

WWII was won on the Eastern Front in Europe. Everything else was a distraction--not necessarily unimportant, but a distraction.

I wasn't being technical.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

pyro

« Reply #1603 on: August 22, 2017, 10:12:56 am »
Duh it goes:
2. Banning slavery.

4. Getting the Constitution ratified by all the States.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1604 on: August 22, 2017, 10:31:37 am »
Duh it goes:
2. Banning slavery.

I wasn't being technical.

I see enough Americans saying, "We stopped the Nazis!" that at this point it's a reflex for me to say, "No, the Russians stopped the Nazis. You distracted the Nazis."

Again, important distractions. And Lend-Lease was an important program (and set the US on the path to being the arms dealer it is today). But put everything in its proper context.

EDIT:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/destoyer-collision-singapore-john-mccain-1.4256857

Some of the sailors missing after the USS John S. McCain crashed into an oil tanker have been found dead in a flooded compartment.

Further remains have been found by search-and-rescue personnel from the Malaysian Navy, but have not yet been identified.

There is no word on whether President Trump prefers sailors who weren't in flooded compartments.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:42:16 am by dpareja »