Author Topic: The Adventures of Shawn and Jacob Episode 2:Meeting the extraterrestrials  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
This script is to be used to make an animation on YouTube.

OPENING SCENE:The woods by the large round silver object. The aliens pick up Jacob Harrison and Shawn Jackson.

JACOB HARRISON:Let us go!

SHAWN JACKSON:Please don’t eat us! Us humans won’t taste good to you!

The aliens then take them into the ship and put them onto two surgical looking chairs.

One of the aliens steps in front of the chairs.

JACOB HARRISON:Why are we here? What are you going to do to us.

ALIEN:We are the Nilkans, an advanced Intergalactic Civilization. You pathetic Earthlings are animals compared to us. We reached such technological advancement that we can travel the 11 dimensions to anywhere in the universe and through the wormholes in the center of the universe to anywhere in time.

JACOB HARRISON:Wormholes at the center of the universe. That explains how God is beyond time.

ALIEN:We know about the religions on Earth including your religion and concept of God. We Nilkans have much knowledge, but do not have the knowledge if there is a God.

Anyway, in our spare time, we change history through time travel. But when we change history, it causes a timeline where we have no reason to travel back in time to change history, which reverts the timeline and creates two parallel timelines. We can observe the outcomes of both timelines.

That is why you never saw visits from the future. Your timeline is one that has not been affected much by time travel until this point in time.

In another timeline, you Jacob Harrison in 2018 posted the scripts of animated videos of a parallel timeline created in 2011. We therefore travelled back in time to create the new timeline.

You are sitting in simulation chairs. We also have the technology to create simulated universes that our minds can enter by putting on simulator helmets connected to the simulation database that put us into anesthesia while our minds are in the simulation.

We often create simulated universes based on our own fictional ideas, or on works of fiction created by other civilizations including Earth.

There are therefore simulated universes where Star Wars and Star Trek are real. Many simulated universes are connected in a simulated multiverse. And there is a simulated universe created by me and a former friend of mine, that you two will enter in order to fulfill the scripts of the animated videos.

My former friend Dimentio is not my friend anymore because he’s a psycho who attempted to destroy our created universes to create one for himself that he could rule.

SHAWN JACKSON:Is it safe? If you die in the simulation, do you die in real life.

NILKAN:If a being from the real life dies in the simulation, then they return to consciousness. When Dimentio was killed in the simulation, I took the helmet away from him and we threw him down the garbage chute where he will be kept till we leave Earth.

They then give a command to the robots in their alien language, and the robots put the simulator helmets on Jacob Harrison and Shawn Jackson.

To be continued...

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
I think this needs more cliched ideas.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I think this needs more cliched ideas.

But I already planned out what is going to happen. And it involves the Jacobites.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Of course it does. Do Shawn and Jacob realise their true feelings for each other and start rooting?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
And have you realized your feelings for me? Nobody talks that much about teh ghey without some intriguing inclinations.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
And have you realized your feelings for me? Nobody talks that much about teh ghey without some intriguing inclinations.

Sorry I missed this Niam. Of course I realise my true feelings for you. But we've been through this. It just won't work. I mean I'm an antipodean squirrel and you're a disaffected bodybuilder whose obsessed with Nazis.

Also if I'm going to have sex with men I want them to be pretty not buff.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Oh Davedan Nazis are last year! Now I'm obsessed with Ultimate Paragon sockpuppets. What do you think? Jacob Nutso here as a Dynamic Paragon trying to make his previous guises look sane.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 08:24:33 pm by niam2023 »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Well I am confident that Jacob is trolling - and frankly he is pretty funny. I mean he travels interdimensionally and is told to make anime youtube videos? That's fucking gold.

But it seems to me that Jacob's funnier and more inventive than Paragon and his Paracletes. So I reckon it's a different guy.

Edit: However if they are the same person, that is kind of awesome they are arguing with each other.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 08:54:37 pm by davedan »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Maybe GooberGabs going mostly defunct shattered his brain.