Author Topic: "Gingrich wanted open marriage" claims 2nd wife  (Read 11274 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: "Gingrich wanted open marriage" claims 2nd wife
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 06:52:56 pm »
As long as she's healthy he won't cheat.  The second she gets sick....well look out.

Ironbite-the lawyer is on the way.

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 07:16:20 pm »
It's the new Republican health care plan.
They discovered "Get sick=die" wasn't popular, now it's "Get sick=be abandoned by your spouse to die alone"
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 07:39:12 pm »
You would think she had an idea of what she was getting into…
-A Pen Name

Offline DasFuchs

• God
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 08:27:17 pm »

She was probably clueless as the majority of Newt's fanbase
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2012, 08:44:01 pm »

Hey, both wives #2 and #3 had a front row seat to the shenanigans.
-A Pen Name

Offline DasFuchs

• God
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2012, 09:17:03 pm »

I find people in those circumstances can still be completely clueless. Hell, each most likely said "Well it won't happen to me". If there ever comes a time for a #4 hopefully she'll be a damn bit smarter than either of those two

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 09:19:48 pm »

I find people in those circumstances can still be completely clueless. Hell, each most likely said "Well it won't happen to me". If there ever comes a time for a #4 hopefully she'll be a damn bit smarter than either of those two
If she were, then there wouldn’t be a #4 at all! But there is a good chance there will be.
-A Pen Name

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 10:15:05 pm »
How much money does Gingrich make?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline DasFuchs

• God
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 04:32:32 am »

Enough that he can afford to ditch two wives, run a campaign and live comfortably

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 07:19:50 am »
The best part of the current GOP crop for me?  My parents are Republican.  They have already told me that they WILL NOT vote for Romney because he's Mormon (family history with Mormons), and they WILL NOT vote for Gingrich because of the MS thing.  See, my mom has late stage MS and my dad has stayed with her and taken care of her since she was first diagnosed with the condition 20 years ago.  She's down to being unable to feed herself these days and he still does it.  He's even gone so far as to learn how to be a nurse so that he can take care of her when her nurse isn't around (evenings, the state will only pay for a day nurse 7 days a week).

And my dad is the kind of guy that can't NOT vote, so he'll either go third party or vote for Obama.

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2012, 07:20:39 am »

According to the tax returns he posted last night, it's upwards of $3M/year.

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 08:09:06 am »
I for one am getting rather sick of the fact that the only people who are able to participate in national political office are the fucking rich. The government will always favor and cater to the 1% because the government IS the 1%.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 09:14:26 am »
I for one am getting rather sick of the fact that the only people who are able to participate in national political office are the fucking rich. The government will always favor and cater to the 1% because the government IS the 1%.

I agree. I keep thinking there has to be a way to make politics accessible to other people, but I think the only way to do it would be to require candidates to take public financing and turn down private donations. Of course, that does not stop candidates from funding PACs who only pretend to be independent...
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline Qlockworkcanary

• Bishop
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 09:24:30 am »
So basically, Newt approaches marriage like the GOP does health care: if they get sick, fuck 'em, we gone!
"Out of the ash I rise with my red hair and eat men like air." - Sylvia Plath

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 09:51:50 am »
And my dad is the kind of guy that can't NOT vote, so he'll either go third party or vote for Obama.
Well, that is very civic minded of him.

Sad to hear about the MS, though.

I agree. I keep thinking there has to be a way to make politics accessible to other people, but I think the only way to do it would be to require candidates to take public financing and turn down private donations. Of course, that does not stop candidates from funding PACs who only pretend to be independent...
Yeah, basically this. I think the PACs need to be reigned in anyway.
-A Pen Name