Author Topic: Excalibur’s Return Chapter 7 Fall of the Empire  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Excalibur’s Return Chapter 7 Fall of the Empire
« on: August 04, 2018, 02:50:11 pm »
During the battle, Michael Gavin confronted his friend Gabriel Dulac.

“Why did you have sex with the Queen?!” he exclaimed. “Look what it caused!”

“It was part of a master plan” said Iva “I am a secret member of a resistance organization that did this to cause war between my husband’s Empire and the United States to weaken the Empire so that the resistance can form a rebellion and be assisted by the United States.”

King Jaime suddenly ran up to her with the sword Excalibur and sliced off her and Gabriel Dulac’s heads.

“That is what they deserve for the affair” he said!

“You didn’t have to fucking kill my friend for it!” shouted Michael Gavin angry that Gabriel Dulac was killed. “Now I will join the United States.”

John Dulac was furious that his nephew was killed. He angrily grabbed a gun and shot at the King. The King deflected the bullet with the powerful sword Excalibur.

In the battle, the US guards ended up killing the King’s Prime Ministers of England, Normandy, Navarre, the Two Sicilies, and the Neo Holy Roman Empire who were staying at Buckingham palace because they were at the wedding. They, Michael Gavin, and John Dulac chased the King into the Knights Templars UFO into the simulation room where King Jaime took his King Bowser form and they Bowser/Jaime, Bowser Jr, Kamek, and the Koopalings. John Dulac took the fatal shot at Bowser/Jaime and the guards were them able to kill Bowser Jr, Kamek, and the remaining Koopalings. They accomplished what the Mario Brother’s could not, defeating Bowser and his family for good.

The US guards took command of Buckingham palace and under John Dulac’s command, the US invaded England teaming up with the resistance group.

The Bureaucrats of Normandy, Navarre, the Two Sicilies and the Neo Holy Roman Empire kidnapped Prince Jaime’s 13 year old younger brother Juan, crowning him. However since they needed to wait until Juan was older for him to get married and have a child they could groom to be the next ruler, there was infighting over who would take the regency of the Kingdoms, Duchy, and Empire. The Empire was falling.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 07:51:01 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Excalibur’s Return Chapter 7 Fall of the Empire
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 07:37:31 pm »
During the battle, Michael Gavin confronted his friend John Dulac.

“Why did you have sex ..."
Even Jacob's Gary Stu's are baffled by the idea of sex!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 07:44:05 pm »
Also, it was Gabriel who had sex with her, not John.

Continuity is convoluted in the parallel universe.

...Wen Abaddon Tho?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 07:50:24 pm »
Also, it was Gabriel who had sex with her, not John.

Continuity is convoluted in the parallel universe.

...Wen Abaddon Tho?

That was a typing mistake. I fixed it.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 07:55:09 pm »
So the timeline must have split sometime  after Jaime establishes his European Empire, because in your timeline, the European Empire successfully lasted for a while, and there was another Gabriel Dulac.