Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2024078 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #600 on: February 28, 2012, 10:05:58 pm »
Nah, its more right in the middle of my stomach, more to the front.  Thankfully, dad gave me something that ought to help calm it down some...just hope it gets to work soon.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #601 on: February 28, 2012, 10:11:01 pm »
It's a chest burster.

In seriousness, though, if the pain starts moving down towards the right side, near your pelvis, get yourself to the hospital ASAP -- such symptoms are classic signs of appendicitis. Additionally, if it's slightly to the right, near your liver, it could be gall stones.

In all likelihood, however, it's probably just something minor that will resolve itself. Hope you feel better soon. :)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #602 on: February 28, 2012, 10:17:02 pm »
Alright. I hate sounding like an alarmist. >.< But that's how one of my stones started.

Hope you get better soon!

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #603 on: February 28, 2012, 10:26:14 pm »
Saight, and thank you for your concern.  If it persists until my mom gets home (round about midnight, my time, I think), I'll ask her about seeing a doctor to figure what's all twisty and angry down there.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #604 on: February 29, 2012, 12:15:23 am »
When they have a clothing item that you like and want, but have it only in either petite or plus sizes but not in the regular sizes.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #605 on: February 29, 2012, 12:29:09 am »
Speaking of clothes, when buying off the rack I have to get a bigger size than 'normal' for my height because I have wide shoulders and am a little muscular.

However, I'm not exactly large when it comes to verticality (5'6" if I'm lucky) thus my appendages aren't that long either.   To put it simply, most off the rack clothes are either too small for me across the top, but have fine sleeve length, or just right across the top and the sleeves are too long.  Thank heaven for my mother and her sewing/altering ability...

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #606 on: February 29, 2012, 01:29:35 am »
When I'm having an actually friendly discussion on theology with a friend, someone hears me use the word "God", and immediately assumes that we're talking about Yahweh. My friend is a Sikh. :/

Offline Sandafluffoid

• Bishop
  • Defective Detective
« Reply #607 on: February 29, 2012, 05:19:13 am »
The whole Falklands situation. Everything about it is just so stupid it hurts.
Oh look it's me.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #608 on: February 29, 2012, 09:05:23 am »
Speaking of clothes, when buying off the rack I have to get a bigger size than 'normal' for my height because I have wide shoulders and am a little muscular.

However, I'm not exactly large when it comes to verticality (5'6" if I'm lucky) thus my appendages aren't that long either.   To put it simply, most off the rack clothes are either too small for me across the top, but have fine sleeve length, or just right across the top and the sleeves are too long.  Thank heaven for my mother and her sewing/altering ability...

I hate how many clothing manufacturers assume that short/small waist = no hips. I'm 5'2" with a fairly small waist, and while my hips aren't huge, there are times when jeans in the petite range are too big around my waist while fitting my hips or vice versa.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #609 on: February 29, 2012, 10:25:11 am »
"Have you heard the latest?"
"What happened now?"

An exchange that happens in my family about five times a day and I'm getting so sick of it.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #610 on: February 29, 2012, 12:26:34 pm »
"Have you heard the latest?"
"What happened now?"

An exchange that happens in my family about five times a day and I'm getting so sick of it.
That's been work during the store remodel.

"Have you heard?"
"What went wrong today?!"

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #611 on: February 29, 2012, 03:06:59 pm »

I hate how many clothing manufacturers assume that short/small waist = no hips. I'm 5'2" with a fairly small waist, and while my hips aren't huge, there are times when jeans in the petite range are too big around my waist while fitting my hips or vice versa.

I've seen that problem quite a few times.  Most of the girls usually wear some kind of belt to cinch it up, but depending on how much bigger the waist is, the band could pucker and look weird.   
Oh, for the future and self-molding clothes!   ;)

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #612 on: February 29, 2012, 06:01:06 pm »
Another thing that annoys me: I had an ultrasound and x-rays done today, but I have to wait to few days to find out any results. I hate waiting for stuff like that.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #613 on: February 29, 2012, 06:38:21 pm »

This exactly.  I am both petite and pear-shaped.  If it weren't for control-top work slacks, I probably would have no pants at all. >.>  Not because my belly's that huge, but because nothing else is all nice and snug around the waist.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #614 on: February 29, 2012, 07:48:31 pm »
That my fuzzy socks always fall off if I wear them with my boots