Author Topic: Trayvon Martin Racism Thread  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Trayvon Martin Racism Thread
« on: April 14, 2012, 11:32:25 pm »
Not every aspect of the Trayvon Martin killing is a legal one, so here's a thread for the rest of it. That is, the racist backlash from this tragedy. So far we've had John Derbyshire's "The Talk: Nonblack Version", a roadside sign in Michigan that was tampered with to display a disgustingly racist message about Trayvon, Fox News viewers unleashing a deluge of racist comments, and the moronic New Black Panther Party "supporting" the Martin family whether they want it or not (Hint: they don't). Anything else can be added to this thread :)

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Trayvon Martin Racism Thread
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 11:57:59 pm »
Rabbitt you missed the masturbatory frothings of Dr Doom from Where Liberty Dwells (is that seriously the new Freeper site) which you yourself submitted to the RSTDT section of the mainpage:

Quote# 86866

"Justice" is their buzzword, but those repulsive coons don't want justice. They want a lynching. They really ought to reflect on where they are when they spew their "Trayvon is God and Zimmerman is Satan!" rhetoric. It's 100% certain that in the south, there is a rapidly growing contingent of good old boys who are ready to start treating the NO_LIMIT_NIGGA infection with lead antiseptics.

The bastards want justice. They'll get it. And they won't like it.

DoctorDoom, Where Liberty Dwells 16 Comments [4/12/2012 3:02:53 AM]
Fundie Index: 12
Submitted By: Rabbit of Caerbannog
WTF?! || meh

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which I admit really freaked me out. They are not even pretending anymore.

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 12:02:48 am »
Rabbitt you missed the masturbatory frothings of Dr Doom from Where Liberty Dwells (is that seriously the new Freeper site) which you yourself submitted to the RSTDT section of the mainpage:

Quote# 86866

"Justice" is their buzzword, but those repulsive coons don't want justice. They want a lynching. They really ought to reflect on where they are when they spew their "Trayvon is God and Zimmerman is Satan!" rhetoric. It's 100% certain that in the south, there is a rapidly growing contingent of good old boys who are ready to start treating the NO_LIMIT_NIGGA infection with lead antiseptics.

The bastards want justice. They'll get it. And they won't like it.

DoctorDoom, Where Liberty Dwells 16 Comments [4/12/2012 3:02:53 AM]
Fundie Index: 12
Submitted By: Rabbit of Caerbannog
WTF?! || meh

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which I admit really freaked me out. They are not even pretending anymore.
Oh DoctorDoom. He's my favorite racist, uber-Christian, self-loathing homosexual. Guy cracks me up with his foam-at-the-mouth ravings.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 12:44:00 am »
Although...the real Dr. Doom would kick that imposter's ass 10 ways through infinity. Dr. Doom has class, which that poser would never comprehend.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 12:44:48 am »
Also this was used on Fox News:

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 12:46:01 am »
Although...the real Dr. Doom would kick that imposter's ass 10 ways through infinity. Dr. Doom has class, which that poser would never comprehend.
Racial and gender equality? RICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 01:09:27 am »
I was pretty sure the Freepers were pretty ardent about not being racist (well apart from against those towel head sandjockeys and even then it was about their religion - not that they actually considered the disctinction). So this thing freaks me out.

Or were they always this open - and frankly scared.

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 12:15:12 am »
Here's a Facebook post from a Miami firefighter:

QueenofHearts

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 06:42:15 am »
Oh DoctorDoom. He's my favorite racist, uber-Christian, self-loathing homosexual. Guy cracks me up with his foam-at-the-mouth ravings.

Wow I remember him from back in 2006 and haven't heard much about him since. I thought he died of a stupid overdose to be honest. And, ughhhh, even by his own standards, that's extremely racist. :(

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 07:20:03 am »

1) They guy says he watched Ms. Corey at the press conference. I wonder if he noticed that she is herself black...

2) "The state needs reelection." It is true that FL elects the State Attorneys. However, Corey would not be running in the Circuit where all this happened. And the SA who would be running is the guy who first planned to put it to a Grand Jury, then recused himself.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 03:04:21 pm »

"Wonder" if they'll be jacked by a thug? That's enough to shoot someone? If all you need is wonder, I might as well just shoot every man I see who looks at me funny. I mean, I wonder if they'll attack me, so I'm totally justified in murdering them.

Distind

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 03:08:46 pm »
I was pretty sure the Freepers were pretty ardent about not being racist (well apart from against those towel head sandjockeys and even then it was about their religion - not that they actually considered the disctinction). So this thing freaks me out.

That's entirely because they play the 'not racist' card and just trash anyone who they simply assume fills any racist stereotypes, regardless of the reality of the situation. That way they can have their cake, and yell at you for telling them they're eating it.

But yeah, fuckton of quotes over this, to the point where I might just find the twat and off him just so a white person does it just to piss the racists off. I've approved relatively few as they're almost all the same god damn thing.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 05:32:56 pm »

That's entirely because they play the 'not racist' card and just trash anyone who they simply assume fills any racist stereotypes, regardless of the reality of the situation. That way they can have their cake, and yell at you for telling them they're eating it.

But yeah, fuckton of quotes over this, to the point where I might just find the twat and off him just so a white person does it just to piss the racists off. I've approved relatively few as they're almost all the same god damn thing.

They'll just call you a "race-traitor and wannabe nigger" or some such. I don't think this is as race based as some think. You don't have to be black to look "gangsta". I live in Oklahoma and there are plenty of white guys wearing hoodies three sizes too big(I like baggy clothes but not that much) and pants on the ground (*sings pants on the ground song*). In my experience it's the redneck cowboys who you should look out for instead of the "gangstas". That said I'm not really scared of "cowboys" either.  I've said it before that because I wear combat boots and camo pants doesn't make me a racist skinhead. Similarly dressing like a "gangsta" doesn't make a violent criminal. 

I really try to avoid racial subjects, because when I bring up that the is indeed some racism against whites("I don't date small dick white boys", said by a white girl, though not at me), people call bullshit and get pissed. I'd really hate anytime race gets brought up because me being white somehow makes my opinion invalid. Somehow my being white makes me deserve any hate directed at me because apparently "I had my time already". The fuck does that mean? My family's ancestors didn't come to America until the early 1900s or so, so they had no part of slavery.

Yet again I'll say it: I'm not trying to be or sound racist. That is not my intention whatsoever.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 03:38:03 am »
I really try to avoid racial subjects, because when I bring up that the is indeed some racism against whites("I don't date small dick white boys", said by a white girl, though not at me), people call bullshit and get pissed. I'd really hate anytime race gets brought up because me being white somehow makes my opinion invalid. Somehow my being white makes me deserve any hate directed at me because apparently "I had my time already". The fuck does that mean? My family's ancestors didn't come to America until the early 1900s or so, so they had no part of slavery.

Yet again I'll say it: I'm not trying to be or sound racist. That is not my intention whatsoever.

I can sympathize with you completely. You don't sound racist to me at all. Personally I would love to know where the notion that only white people can be racist, or that being black somehow makes one exempt from being racist comes from, but I have seen monstrous racism on both sides. The worst I have seen is a black man making openly violent and racist comments about whites, and when he is called out on it, he blackly states that blacks cant be racist only whites can. I also sympathize with you feeling like your opinion on racism has no value. I live in South Africa, as I white woman, my opinion carries less weight than a puff of warm helium.

With regards to the Trayvon racism, I feel it is fundamentally a race issue. If Trayvon had not been black and wearing a hoodie would the police have calmly let Zimmerman go? I honestly feel that black people in America have a right to get heated about this issue. Not towards Zimmerman though, but towards the police and the legal system. Zimmerman is a merely a fall-guy for a much larger issue. He happens to be the straw that broke the camels back.