Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

The general make fun of RR thread.

(1/9) > >>

clockworkgirl21:
Why in the world was Obama elected?

--- Quote ---Another reason he was re-elected, I believe, was a tremendous amount of voter fraud. I don't have any "facts" to base my feeling on, but I think the fraud we heard about was only the tip of a gigantic iceberg
--- End quote ---

I have no facts to base this on, but I think Obama won because used his mind control powers to make people vote for him.

--- Quote ---Obama was elected because God put him place to serve his purpose.
--- End quote ---

Well then, you were voting against God's will, so off to Hell you go.

I hope we'll have some good comments after the Supreme Court (if we're lucky) decides California can't ban gay marriage.

clockworkgirl21:
What I've been waiting for!

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?187252-DOMA-has-been-defeated

--- Quote ---Very soon, they will come after the churches. Which road will your church follow?

a. The money road to tax exception
b. The road to the cross

Soon there will be no hiding in the sand.
--- End quote ---

Churches don't really have any legal right to marry people. You can get married in a church all you want, it isn't legal until you get a license from the state. So nothing is changing.

--- Quote ---~The Supreme Court's decision will have an impact like as Roe v Wade and will not be overturned.
~Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages.
~First responders will be forced to attend Gay Pride parades.
~Employees will be forced to attend sensitivity training or lose their job.
~Pastors will be jailed for preaching against homosexuality.
~Christians will feel the scorn of this culture unlike any time in the US history.
~Christians will be scrutinized by insurers and will be denied benefits.
~Christians will be unfairly taxed through an IRS audit of the church.
--- End quote ---

My favorite is the first responder one. Funny, they aren't bitching about emergency personnel on standby for other things they might not believe in. It's almost as if you have to do your job regardless!

--- Quote --- Remember that Noah had to face his tormentors for 100 years before God sent the flood.
--- End quote ---

So after all this "The Judgement Day is Coming!" and "God will not be mocked!" crap we still have to wait 100 years to see anything happen?

--- Quote --- ...from the posts, apparently prop 8 - the people's will, was overturned. Correct?
--- End quote ---

You bitched when states voted to allow gay marriage although that was the will of the people. It's as if you just want gay marriage banned whether it's the will of the people or not, eh?

Alehksunos:

--- Quote from: clockworkgirl21 on June 26, 2013, 04:26:43 pm ---
--- Quote ---Very soon, they will come after the churches. Which road will your church follow?

a. The money road to tax exception
b. The road to the cross

Soon there will be no hiding in the sand.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

People still marry in churches? How often anymore?

Oh, yeah, the rest of the world never changed for them.

Vypernight:
Of course they fail to realize the first amendment prevents the government from forcing churches to perform SS marriages.  They'll just have to suck it up when people start attending churches that have no problem performing them.

Askold:

--- Quote from: Vypernight on June 26, 2013, 04:54:10 pm ---Of course they fail to realize the first amendment prevents the government from forcing churches to perform SS marriages.

--- End quote ---

No marriages for SchutzStaffel? This is an outrage!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version