Author Topic: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs  (Read 8759 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs
« on: May 10, 2018, 08:37:55 pm »
Hello. As we all know that due the horrible sexual revolution, people are no longer saving sex till marriage for it’s biological purpose of procreating  and people are holding back marriage into their 30s instead of marrying in their 20s. That really depresses me because when I am in my 30s, it will be rare to find a women in her 30s that is still a virgin. People today don’t understand that sex with virgins are the best sex because it is more personal and special. It means that your genitals are the only genitals that have ever touched your partners. It would also be a bad influence on my children if my wife ever tells them about it. They could easily use her sexual degeneracy as an excuse to have sex before marriage themselves. Which means that it is better for me to not procreate at all so that I do not produce such sinful offspring that are going to hell.

This means that my heterosexual hormones do not serve any purposes. I have done a great job at repressing myself when I’m AWAKE. However because of anxiety disorder, at least once a week I have nightmares of getting molested or raped by females. Then I wake up in terror with semen in my bed.

I am sick and tired of these nightmares. So do any of you know where I can buy chemical castration drugs to make me asexual since the chances of finding a virgin wife is so low.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 09:16:23 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

Re: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 10:00:34 pm »
The vast majority of hormones that give you your sex drive and make your dick and balls do its thing are produced in the testicles. So to answer your question, a sharp pair of gardening shears and a nice, big, thick piece of leather to bite down on should do the trick. You might also want to keep a lighter on hand to cauterise everything.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 10:46:37 pm »
The vast majority of hormones that give you your sex drive and make your dick and balls do its thing are produced in the testicles. So to answer your question, a sharp pair of gardening shears and a nice, big, thick piece of leather to bite down on should do the trick. You might also want to keep a lighter on hand to cauterise everything.

The problem is that when I turned 18, I signed an agreement to have my medical knowledge shared with my parents. So if my doctor notices in my next checkup that I am missing testicles, then my parents would find out. While my dad taught me to sexually repress myself, he is still idealistic and thinks that I can meet my future wife in college which I am a freshman in. Therefore both of my parents would not be happy if they learn I castrated myself.

However if I give you a location on google maps in an area of the woods I take walks in, you can dress in some disguise, maybe as a clown like Pennywise, and attack me, doing those things to me. Then you can drive away from the scene, and it will be on the news that a phyco attacked me, and cut off my testes. However since you will be masked and don’t live nearby, you will never be found and caught by the authorities. In return for this, I will do anything to owe you my gratitude. I will delete this comment after you agree to do so that nobody finds out what really happened.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:51:19 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 10:56:11 pm »
I'm in.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 11:08:54 pm »
I'm in.

Ok I will send you a pm on the location I will be at. We can arrange a date depending on where you live in America and how long it takes to drive to where I am.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 11:12:33 pm »
I'm in.

Ok I will send you a pm on the location I will be at. We can arrange a date depending on where you live in America and how long it takes to drive to where I am.

I think you'll have to buy him one of those sea-cars.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 08:48:28 am »
Can shy fix the main site now?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 10:13:37 am »
I don't know, but apparently I can fix this fellow's cock and balls problem.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 10:29:40 pm »
I need a large loan from someone so I can both pay Art Vadely $13600 to be able to come to the United States and castrate me, and extra money to invest in a bank account so I can make enough money to pay back in interest.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 12:05:18 am »
While I am loath to deny Art the opportunity to practice surgical skills, I will point out that you can totally get drugs that can make you asexual pretty easily

Sertraline (you might know it as zoloft) has reduced sex drive as a relatively common side effect, and it's one of the most popular antidepressants available so you can probably get it just by telling a psychiatrist you're depressed.

If that doesn't work, spironolactone is the androgen antagonist of choice in the US and you can get a prescription by going to any informed consent HRT clinic and saying you're a trans woman. Its effects on libido are much more reliable and is probably the closest thing to chemical castration that's easily available. I suspect that it's even more likely to kill your sex drive if you're not in fact trans.

(as testosterone blockers go, I prefer cyproterone acetate, but that's not as easy to get in the US since it's not FDA approved)
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2018, 05:07:13 am »
While I am loath to deny Art the opportunity to practice surgical skills, I will point out that you can totally get drugs that can make you asexual pretty easily

Sertraline (you might know it as zoloft) has reduced sex drive as a relatively common side effect, and it's one of the most popular antidepressants available so you can probably get it just by telling a psychiatrist you're depressed.

If that doesn't work, spironolactone is the androgen antagonist of choice in the US and you can get a prescription by going to any informed consent HRT clinic and saying you're a trans woman. Its effects on libido are much more reliable and is probably the closest thing to chemical castration that's easily available. I suspect that it's even more likely to kill your sex drive if you're not in fact trans.

(as testosterone blockers go, I prefer cyproterone acetate, but that's not as easy to get in the US since it's not FDA approved)

I have been seeing a psychiatrist because of mood issues and extreme anxiety disorder. I am taking medications for my mood disorder which has been helping, but the mood medications will test if I have rapidly cycling bipolar disorder, so any antidepressant I would be prescribed would be one that would treat bipolar disorder. So I don’t think I would be prescribed Sertraline.

As for sprirolactone, how would I possibly be able to disguise myself as a man who had fake “sex reassignment surgery” that gave me feminine sexual characteristics?

I don’t want to break the law so cyproterone acetate is off the list. So, if you have any idea on how I can trick an HRT Clinic that I’m a physically feminized man, then I will gladly do so. Otherwise, I should get a loan from someone to pay Art.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2018, 05:07:37 am »
I'm confused by the "asexual, except for virgins" thing. How does that work?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2018, 09:34:45 am »

I am not asexual. I am saying that I want to be asexual because of my slim chances of finding a virgin wife meaning that my heterosexual hormones do not serve any future purposes. So I have no reason for having to deal with my nightmares.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 09:37:00 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 11:45:45 am »

I am not asexual. I am saying that I want to be asexual because of my slim chances of finding a virgin wife meaning that my heterosexual hormones do not serve any future purposes. So I have no reason for having to deal with my nightmares.

I am actually somewhere in between asexual and normal heterosexual. To reproduce, I would have to first masterbate before sticking my penis in my wife’s vagina. And I would feel horrible because my wife wouldn’t get the sex that she would want to have. It is like I have a fapping fetish which I got beginning at age 6. What happened was that I asked my dad why my penis is bigger than it usually is and he said that it is because I think about it too much. I repress myself from masterbating during the day, but in my nightmares, I always end up seeing myself get a large errection in my dream before I wake up wet with semen. But I am not sure if I can get this fetish fucking cured.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 08:43:51 pm »
Honestly I hope your kids who are male turn out to be bisexual athletic lothario types, and the girls become assertive ethical slut types.

Just so as to tell your medieval mentality to go fuck itself.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer