Author Topic: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs  (Read 8750 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2018, 04:04:26 pm »
People today don’t understand that sex with virgins are the best sex because it is more personal and special.

That's a myth.  Sex is a skill like any other, the more you practice the better you get.

So you don’t care about the character of the partner? What if she is an animal or child abuser?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2018, 04:43:22 pm »
People today don’t understand that sex with virgins are the best sex because it is more personal and special.

That's a myth.  Sex is a skill like any other, the more you practice the better you get.

So you don’t care about the character of the partner? What if she is an animal or child abuser?
Not like your granny, so comely in her denim shroud!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2018, 05:34:17 pm »

What the fuck does that have to do with my point?  How are you jumping from having more then one sexual partner to child abuse and animal rape?

What makes sex special is the romantic bound between the two (or more if your lucky) participates.  Saying that sex is less special if you aren't both virgins is like saying that you can't have a real friendship with someone if they've ever had another friend in their life, or that parents can't truly love more then one child.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2018, 10:30:47 pm »
Look I am only prepared to accept your apology if you stop thinking about me when you masturbate cracker.

I do not masterbate to you. I just feel angry when you act perverted around woman who do not want you to do so. You and others keep bombarding me with sexual jokes.

The reason why I was talking to you is because I feel more comfortable talking to males my age about it, then adults like psychiatrists who would say that my fetish is not curable. Why can’t hospitals provide people with castration surgery, if they provide people with other hormonal changes like transgender surgery.

I asked you to stop Masturbating to me, why won't you listen?

Also:

What makes you think I act perverted around women?
What makes you think I am a male around your age?

And -
(click to show/hide)

I don’t masterbate to you. I think about what you are doing. How come you post degenerate memes with sex scenes. I do not do that.

I don’t know how to flirt with a woman without sounding perverted. I am afraid to even stare at her without being creepy. Because of that, I avoid eye contact in fear of being told that I raped her with my eyes.

I am aware that you are probably older than me. It makes me more judgemental of you because how come you didn’t settle down and get married yet.

This is the problem that I have dealt with. At a vacation bible school that I went to, many young woman counselors, including high school girls, shake their asses in front of me and talked about their own asses refering it as their behind, bottom, or butt while making comments on my own. They role played pretending to be my girlfriend and touched me. And then they were hypocritical and told us to not make those comments. Female lifeguards did the same thing. Girls in my grade did similar things. Many times they tried sitting on me and putting their feet on my chair. And they told boys that they were creepy when they stooped to their level. Am I supposed to not do anything when they act that seductive around me? Why is it perverted when a man does that but not when a woman does that?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2018, 11:44:02 pm »
I don’t know how to flirt with a woman without sounding perverted.
Maybe don't open with "your vagina is revolting but your Levis are hawt!"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 11:46:56 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018, 01:53:54 am »
Look I am only prepared to accept your apology if you stop thinking about me when you masturbate cracker.

I do not masterbate to you. I just feel angry when you act perverted around woman who do not want you to do so. You and others keep bombarding me with sexual jokes.

The reason why I was talking to you is because I feel more comfortable talking to males my age about it, then adults like psychiatrists who would say that my fetish is not curable. Why can’t hospitals provide people with castration surgery, if they provide people with other hormonal changes like transgender surgery.

Also:

And -
(click to show/hide)

I don’t masterbate to you. I think about what you are doing. How come you post degenerate memes with sex scenes. I do not do that.

I don’t know how to flirt with a woman without sounding perverted. I am afraid to even stare at her without being creepy. Because of that, I avoid eye contact in fear of being told that I raped her with my eyes.

I am aware that you are probably older than me. It makes me more judgemental of you because how come you didn’t settle down and get married yet.

This is the problem that I have dealt with. At a vacation bible school that I went to, many young woman counselors, including high school girls, shake their asses in front of me and talked about their own asses refering it as their behind, bottom, or butt while making comments on my own. They role played pretending to be my girlfriend and touched me. And then they were hypocritical and told us to not make those comments. Female lifeguards did the same thing. Girls in my grade did similar things. Many times they tried sitting on me and putting their feet on my chair. And they told boys that they were creepy when they stooped to their level. Am I supposed to not do anything when they act that seductive around me? Why is it perverted when a man does that but not when a woman does that?

Please, please stop touching yourself while thinking about me. It really disturbs me.

Why do you think I post degenerate memes with sex scenes?
Why do you think I haven't settled down, aren't married, or don't have kids? Didn't I say I couldn't take my kids to the park without volcel women telling me about how they touch themselves?
And of course it wouldn't be in anyway creepy to have a guy refusing to make eye-contact telling you how hot your denim is/

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2018, 06:16:32 pm »

Also:

And -
(click to show/hide)

Please, please stop touching yourself while thinking about me. It really disturbs me.

Why do you think I post degenerate memes with sex scenes?
Why do you think I haven't settled down, aren't married, or don't have kids? Didn't I say I couldn't take my kids to the park without volcel women telling me about how they touch themselves?
And of course it wouldn't be in anyway creepy to have a guy refusing to make eye-contact telling you how hot your denim is/

You don’t but Tolpuddle Martyr does. And don’t you understand the difference between masterbating and thinking? I do not think with my penis. I am asking about the double standard when it comes to men and women flirting.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2018, 07:22:32 pm »
Moi? I only included pure and wholesome scenes involving denim and virgins!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2018, 10:18:35 pm »

But why don’t you restrain yourself from posting footage that disturbs me. Sex really grosses me out. Vaginas are wet and slimy, being naked feels uncomfortable, having contact with a naked woman’s skin is uncomfortable, and there is a risk that the female will fart during sex. So when having sex I would have to at least put a clothespin on my nose, and immediately take a shower and have the sheets washed afterward. Why do females have to shove sex at me when I don’t want them to. Why do males shove sex at females. I don’t mind women in bikinis as long as they cover their boobs and butt cheeks but why do they deliberately shake their asses at me. Why can’t they leave me and children the fuck alone?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2018, 10:57:38 pm »
Denim Burqas for Volcel Hotstuds, now that's a great band name!