Author Topic: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs  (Read 8750 times)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 09:01:25 pm »
As for sprirolactone, how would I possibly be able to disguise myself as a man who had fake “sex reassignment surgery” that gave me feminine sexual characteristics?

I don’t want to break the law so cyproterone acetate is off the list. So, if you have any idea on how I can trick an HRT Clinic that I’m a physically feminized man, then I will gladly do so. Otherwise, I should get a loan from someone to pay Art.

You don't need to be "physically feminized" or have had surgery to get HRT. Most trans people start with HRT and then consider if they want surgery of any kind. Indeed it'd be kind of pointless to give a testosterone blocker to someone who already had their testicles removed.

So, no, you don't have to 'trick them'. If you want spiro and you pick the right clinic you just need to say "hi, I'm trans".

(obligatory disclaimer: it's usually a terrible idea to undergo HRT if you're not actually trans, I cannot recommend gender dysphoria to anyone. But it is less of a terrible idea than amateur genital surgery. It's up to you whether you want estrogen to go with that; it has its own side effects you might not like but it's also unhealthy to have low levels of both hormones. This is not medical advice, I am not a doctor, etc.)
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 10:55:14 pm »
Honestly I hope your kids who are male turn out to be bisexual athletic lothario types, and the girls become assertive ethical slut types.

Just so as to tell your medieval mentality to go fuck itself.

So you want my boys to be disrespectful to women by thinking of them and treating them as sex objects instead of people? Wow it shows that you are the real mysogonist. You want my girls to get pregnant at age 16 which would be a horrible traumatic experience for them to get into?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:01:33 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 10:59:55 pm »
As for sprirolactone, how would I possibly be able to disguise myself as a man who had fake “sex reassignment surgery” that gave me feminine sexual characteristics?

I don’t want to break the law so cyproterone acetate is off the list. So, if you have any idea on how I can trick an HRT Clinic that I’m a physically feminized man, then I will gladly do so. Otherwise, I should get a loan from someone to pay Art.

You don't need to be "physically feminized" or have had surgery to get HRT. Most trans people start with HRT and then consider if they want surgery of any kind. Indeed it'd be kind of pointless to give a testosterone blocker to someone who already had their testicles removed.

So, no, you don't have to 'trick them'. If you want spiro and you pick the right clinic you just need to say "hi, I'm trans".

(obligatory disclaimer: it's usually a terrible idea to undergo HRT if you're not actually trans, I cannot recommend gender dysphoria to anyone. But it is less of a terrible idea than amateur genital surgery. It's up to you whether you want estrogen to go with that; it has its own side effects you might not like but it's also unhealthy to have low levels of both hormones. This is not medical advice, I am not a doctor, etc.)

But wouldn’t my medical records say otherwise?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2018, 07:33:02 am »

Eh? How would anyone here know?

Besides, I'm pretty sure doctors can't say "you can't identify as trans because your medical record here clearly states that's not the case."

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2018, 09:58:45 am »

Eh? How would anyone here know?

Besides, I'm pretty sure doctors can't say "you can't identify as trans because your medical record here clearly states that's not the case."

But if I take HRT, it will go on my medical record which my parents still have access to because I signed a consent form when I turned 18. Besides, when they know that I am not undergoeing trans surgery, the doctors will stop prescribing HRT.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:57:27 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 05:12:47 pm »
If you're over 18 surely you can make your own medical decisions, you're an adult.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 06:24:41 pm »
But if I take HRT, it will go on my medical record which my parents still have access to because I signed a consent form when I turned 18. Besides, when they know that I am not undergoeing trans surgery, the doctors will stop prescribing HRT.

Many trans people don't undergo surgery. I've been on HRT for nearly two years now and I've discussed surgery with my doctor, but never beyond 'Is this something you may want?' (and when I said 'not yet, I have things to work out first' he said ok and gave me another prescription).

But that's secondary. You keep bringing up your parents and that's rather concerning. I would expect that whatever you signed can be reversed with the right court order or something; if your parents will cut off support over that (or over you taking medication they don't approve of) I suspect you have a far more serious problem to deal with first, which is gaining independence from them.

Here's my legit actual advice: work on leaving this environment where your parents have that degree of control over your life. You might find that your original problems disappear when you're in a better place in life, and even if they don't you will be better equipped to solve them without worrying about them looking over your shoulder.
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 08:38:39 pm »

Many trans people don't undergo surgery. I've been on HRT for nearly two years now and I've discussed surgery with my doctor, but never beyond 'Is this something you may want?' (and when I said 'not yet, I have things to work out first' he said ok and gave me another prescription).

But that's secondary. You keep bringing up your parents and that's rather concerning. I would expect that whatever you signed can be reversed with the right court order or something; if your parents will cut off support over that (or over you taking medication they don't approve of) I suspect you have a far more serious problem to deal with first, which is gaining independence from them.

Here's my legit actual advice: work on leaving this environment where your parents have that degree of control over your life. You might find that your original problems disappear when you're in a better place in life, and even if they don't you will be better equipped to solve them without worrying about them looking over your shoulder.

But first of all, I love my parents so I don’t want to have bad relationships with them. Second, how could I move out and be able to take care of myself without their help. I haven’t had enough training with living independently because my parents think I have too much mental problems to be able to do that right now so they have been holding me back. For example my mom thinks that since her dad was a terrible driver who got into so many car accidents, that I have his genes and would be a reckless driver as well. As a result, she is holding me back from getting a driver’s license.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2018, 09:04:01 pm »
But first of all, I love my parents so I don’t want to have bad relationships with them. Second, how could I move out and be able to take care of myself without their help. I haven’t had enough training with living independently because my parents think I have too much mental problems to be able to do that right now so they have been holding me back. For example my mom thinks that since her dad was a terrible driver who got into so many car accidents, that I have his genes and would be a reckless driver as well. As a result, she is holding me back from getting a driver’s license.
All the more reason to start doing things for yourself without waiting for mummy and daddy to hold your hand.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2018, 09:22:44 pm »
All the more reason to start doing things for yourself without waiting for mummy and daddy to hold your hand.

But how could I do that, without damaging my reputation among my family members and not go completely broke.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2018, 10:35:46 pm »
But how could I do that, without damaging my reputation among my family members and not go completely broke.
I don't know about the latter, but if your family are that hellbent on controlling your every move as an adult, then telling them to go fuck themselves is probably for the best.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2018, 11:18:57 pm »
I don't know about the latter, but if your family are that hellbent on controlling your every move as an adult, then telling them to go fuck themselves is probably for the best.

But they keep saying that I will be independent and living on my own sometime in the indefinite future. Besides, I have a friend who is from a fundamentalist Protestant family that attends some tiny crazy  church that treats him like shit because he is a smart nerd. If I run away from home, they will consider me rebellious and forbid him from hanging out with me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:21:23 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2018, 11:33:19 pm »
But they keep saying that I will be independent and living on my own sometime in the indefinite future.
You actually believe that? Then again, you believe in demon attacks, so I guess it's not entirely out of character.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2018, 11:57:53 pm »
But they keep saying that I will be independent and living on my own sometime in the indefinite future.
You actually believe that? Then again, you believe in demon attacks, so I guess it's not entirely out of character.

What they mean by indefinite is, after I graduate college which has been delayed because of mental health problems

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2018, 02:10:43 am »

What they mean by indefinite is, after I graduate college which has been delayed because of mental health problems

1. Get a job.

2. Pay a months rent for your domicile in advance.

3. Get the phone, gas and electricity connected.

Failing that, try sharehousing. Maybe skip the whole post Catholic virgin fetish thing in the house interview.