Author Topic: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs  (Read 8759 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 03:25:04 am »
But they keep saying that I will be independent and living on my own sometime in the indefinite future.
You actually believe that? Then again, you believe in demon attacks, so I guess it's not entirely out of character.

What they mean by indefinite is, after I graduate college which has been delayed because of mental health problems

1. Get a job.

2. Pay a months rent for your domicile in advance.

3. Get the phone, gas and electricity connected.

Failing that, try sharehousing. Maybe skip the whole post Catholic virgin fetish thing in the house interview.

I am getting a bachelor’s degree so I can get a decent well paying job to have enough money to take care of myself.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:27:21 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 03:43:58 am »
Well I suspect that's not the ONLY barrier.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2018, 04:00:23 am »
Well I suspect that's not the ONLY barrier.

Statistically, it is best that I get a bachelors degree in something that gives me a pratical job. I am majoring in General Biology so I could get a pratical well paying job and biology is a growing job in the state of Massachusetts where I live.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:18:55 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2018, 08:38:11 pm »
*shrug* It's your life. If you think you want to graduate before looking for a job that's your decision to make. But that doesn't make your environment any healthier, just gives you a reason you might want to stick with it longer.

I'm not sure what you really want though. You say you want chemical castration drugs, but you don't want to get them without a medical prescription*, you don't want your parents to find out, and you don't want to fight their flagrant privacy invasion. As far as I can tell these three conditions are not simultaneously satisfiable.

*well, specifically you said "I don’t want to break the law" re: using a non-FDA approved medication. Which is a laudable impulse, but getting any sort of chemical castration drug without getting a prescription involves things at least as legally grey as that
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 09:34:14 pm »
*shrug* It's your life. If you think you want to graduate before looking for a job that's your decision to make. But that doesn't make your environment any healthier, just gives you a reason you might want to stick with it longer.

I'm not sure what you really want though. You say you want chemical castration drugs, but you don't want to get them without a medical prescription*, you don't want your parents to find out, and you don't want to fight their flagrant privacy invasion. As far as I can tell these three conditions are not simultaneously satisfiable.

*well, specifically you said "I don’t want to break the law" re: using a non-FDA approved medication. Which is a laudable impulse, but getting any sort of chemical castration drug without getting a prescription involves things at least as legally grey as that

That is why I want to give Art money to come to America to castrate me so it seems like a psycho attacked and castrated me. I’ll cut my hair and give myself other wounds as well to make it seem like an attack.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2018, 09:57:20 pm »
...that's also illegal.

(in the castration itself, I think,  only Art is breaking the law. I don't know what legal situation paying for it puts you in, probably not a good one. But if a law enforcement officer asks you about it and you lie, that's definitely obstruction of justice)
Σא

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 12:47:18 am »
...that's also illegal.

(in the castration itself, I think,  only Art is breaking the law. I don't know what legal situation paying for it puts you in, probably not a good one. But if a law enforcement officer asks you about it and you lie, that's definitely obstruction of justice)

Good point. Perhaps Art can do it and I can claim that a wild animal attacked me because it would only be a crime if I press charges against Art.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 01:34:42 am »
...that's also illegal.

Good point. Perhaps Art can do it and I can claim that a wild animal attacked me because it would only be a crime if I press charges against Art.

Not only that, but you technically would not be lying.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2018, 09:32:29 am »
...that's also illegal.

Not only that, but you technically would not be lying.

Ok well then. Promise that when I have enough money to pay you, that you will keep your word.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2018, 09:44:13 am »
Oh, I'll be around like a quarter pound.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2018, 04:24:40 pm »
...that's also illegal.

Right. A wild animal. That left injuries entirely inconsistent with a wild animal attack. I'm sure nobody will be sceptical of that.

Your plan keeps getting worse, and considering it started with 'I'd rather hire someone to practice amateur surgery on me than stop my parents from invading my privacy' that's definitely an accomplishment of some sort.
Σא

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2018, 05:16:01 pm »
...that's also illegal.

Right. A wild animal. That left injuries entirely inconsistent with a wild animal attack. I'm sure nobody will be sceptical of that.

Your plan keeps getting worse, and considering it started with 'I'd rather hire someone to practice amateur surgery on me than stop my parents from invading my privacy' that's definitely an accomplishment of some sort.
Now, now. Since he believes in demonic possession he can always claim that the groundhog that ate his balls was subject to demonic attack.

And he's majoring in biology, so he can put himself forward as an expert witness.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2018, 08:49:31 pm »
...that's also illegal.

Now, now. Since he believes in demonic possession he can always claim that the groundhog that ate his balls was subject to demonic attack.

And he's majoring in biology, so he can put himself forward as an expert witness.

Well Art can give me other mutilations such as giving me wounds on other parts of my body. He has to be careful though so that he does not give me any fatal wounds.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2018, 09:52:00 pm »
Well, alright. But I'm going to need an additional $500 or so for a fursuit. Otherwise, it'll be simply impossible for me to get into character.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2018, 02:33:44 pm »
People today don’t understand that sex with virgins are the best sex because it is more personal and special.

That's a myth.  Sex is a skill like any other, the more you practice the better you get.