Author Topic: The Sherwin-Williams Cabal  (Read 3391 times)

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
The Sherwin-Williams Cabal
« on: August 04, 2014, 05:45:40 am »

Some may think that Sherwin-Williams is a innocent paint outlet, but I know the truth! Did you know that the CEO of the company is a Freemason, a clear sign of evulz?  I alone know the secret agenda of Sherwin-Williams!

After spreading their company throughout the earth, they will emerge from their secret underground paint lairs to conquer us and bring about the New Paint Order as per ordered by their CEO! Then, they will commence a systematic "paint conversion" of humanity into paint based lifeforms in order to have a bigger consumer base!

My friends, now is the time! Head to your nearest Dunn-Edwards today to stop this vile plot to rule the earth and force us all to drive tiny cars!
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Art Vandelay

Re: The Sherwin-Williams Cabal
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 05:52:12 am »
Huh, I've never even heard of these people. If they're really trying to take over the world by cornering the global paint market, they're doing a really piss poor job of it.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 07:55:01 am »
It's a good thing you exposed there sinister plot!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 12:29:00 pm »
Huh, I've never even heard of these people. If they're really trying to take over the world by cornering the global paint market, they're doing a really piss poor job of it.

Gotta wait for that paint to dry.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 12:57:29 am »
There was this one conspiracy game I played where you can finalize your world domination by controlling the furries.

So the Sherwin-Williams Cabal is not only plausible, it is in leagues with the Space Aryans, the magical blond space people who are sometimes Norse Gods and are for some reason only ever seen by racists, the Greys (infamous mad scientists and anal sex freaks), and the milkmen - the fiendish masterminds behind every terrorist attack, economic downturn, and bad licensed game!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer