Author Topic: Congress on Track to Make Boycotting Israel Illegal  (Read 3041 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Congress on Track to Make Boycotting Israel Illegal
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2017, 05:27:58 am »
I think this is what "virtue signalling" meant before it became just another buzzword for the Alt-right.

They are rooting out heretics and making unconstitutional and unnecessary laws just to show that they are serious about showing support to Israel.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Congress on Track to Make Boycotting Israel Illegal
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2017, 11:59:10 am »
Seen in response to this story (by someone who is definitely part of the Alt-Right):

Oy vey goyim, you need financial aid after a natural disaster? Just sign here, ignore the unconstitutional fine print....
Who the hell do these people think they are? Oh wait....

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.