Author Topic: Return of the Koopas Chapter 2 Dawn of a New Rebellion  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Return of the Koopas Chapter 2 Dawn of a New Rebellion
« on: August 07, 2018, 08:23:43 pm »
Tara and Alexander Pearson fled into the streets of London, rallying the crowds and sparking a rebellion. New Koopa Order troops including Michael Gavin were sent to crush them.

After a fierce battle, Michael Gavin and other soldiers were defeated, captured, and taken to a building in a Hotel under rebel occupation. The Rebels knew they wouldn’t last long so they needed to act quickly. Alexander Pearson gave an idea to the rebel leader Tara

“Tara, it is time for you to know that you are the secret illegitimate daughter of John Dulac, the former Grand Master of the Knights Templar. And similar to how his nephew Gabriel Dulac had sex, perhaps you should do so with Michael Gavin and post pictures on the internet. It will help the rebellion?”

“How?” asked Tara.

“You will see.”

Tara burst into the hotel room that Michael Gavin was being held in as a prisoner.

She unbuttoned her jeans and they dropped to the ground revealing her underwear.

“Oh no!” said Michael. I will not be seduced like Gabriel was.

“I am his cousin!” said Tara as she took her underwear off. She then threw him a condom and then kept on top of him.

“Get off me!” shouted Michael.

She then took her shirt and bra off, shoving her boobs in his face. He eventually have in, took his clothes off and had sex with her.

After the sex she went on her phone.

“I posted the pictures of our sex on the internet.” she said.

Michael then angrily shoved her into the window. She crashed through the glass and fell 3 stories to her death.

As a result Alexander Pearson became the new leader of the rebellion. He sentenced Michael to have a bomb strapped to him, and they forcibly took him to where Buckingham palace, throwing him at the palace causing a huge part of it to blow up. This was a severe blow to the New Koopa Order. It allowed the rebellion to grow, and they found the Knights Templar UFO that the simulation where the Koopa microchip consousnesses came from.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Return of the Koopas Chapter 2 Dawn of a New Rebellion
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 11:05:24 pm »
Tara and Alexander Pearson fled into the streets of London, rallying the crowds and sparking a rebellion. New Koopa Order troops including Michael Gavin were sent to crush them.

After a fierce battle, Michael Gavin and other soldiers were defeated, captured, and taken to a building in a Hotel under rebel occupation. The Rebels knew they wouldn’t last long so they needed to act quickly. Alexander Pearson gave an idea to the rebel leader Tara

“Tara, it is time for you to know that you are the secret illegitimate daughter of John Dulac, the former Grand Master of the Knights Templar. And similar to how his nephew Gabriel Dulac had sex, perhaps you should do so with Michael Gavin and post pictures on the internet. It will help the rebellion?”

“How?” asked Tara.

“You will see.”

Tara burst into the hotel room that Michael Gavin was being held in as a prisoner.

She unbuttoned her jeans and they dropped to the ground revealing her underwear.

“I am his cousin!” said Tara as she took her underwear off. She then threw him a condom and then kept on top of him.

She then took her shirt and bra off, shoving her boobs in his face. He eventually have in, took his clothes off and had sex with her.

Michael then angrily shoved her into the window. She crashed through the glass and fell 3 stories to her death.

As a result Alexander Pearson became the new leader of the rebellion. He sentenced Michael to have a bomb strapped to him, and they forcibly took him to where Buckingham palace, throwing him at the palace causing a huge part of it to blow up. This was a severe blow to the New Koopa Order. It allowed the rebellion to grow, and they found the Knights Templar UFO that the simulation where the Koopa microchip consousnesses came from.
Son, you are not well!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Return of the Koopas Chapter 2 Dawn of a New Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 06:54:10 am »

“How?” asked Tara.

“You will see.”

Son, you are not well!
How am I not well?