Author Topic: Berkeley Brawl  (Read 10356 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Berkeley Brawl
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 05:01:09 pm »
Lana I hate to tell you this but I don't think you've grasped that this is a discussion board.  You don't need permission to reply or anything.  You can just....post.  And if you're not banned, it'll go through.  Amazing.

Ironbite-ain't it?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 11:23:48 pm »
Ibbles,

Paragon used to do this all the time. para-anal knows that they can just post. It's a deflection technique for when they are getting the intellectual equivalent of a lead pipe beating. As per the previous incarnation there will be no immediate reply. Whether there is a reply at all will depend on the level of continuing interest and whether they have formed the view that they can just slink away without anyone remembering.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 03:36:41 pm »
Funny how someone can go from bragging about scalping people on social media to "BAAAAW I IS VICTIM PAY ME MONEYZ" in the space of one rather shit punch.

Progressives ^_^

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 03:48:56 pm »
Hey Lana/Dragon/Paragon remembered the password to the other annoying account.

Ironbite-good show old chap.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 03:54:33 pm »
Yeah it's times like these you peaceful protestors need to reach for the Antifa-branded concealable credit card knife eh?

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 05:37:41 pm »
Yeah it's times like these you peaceful protestors need to reach for the Antifa-branded concealable credit card knife eh?
Yeeah because "peaceful protesters" are synonymous with all of antifa, and your wholly peaceful conservatives showed up with helmets, cudgels and shields like bargain basement riot cops to be all peaceful with.

OK then, let's play your game. Let's paint the protesters in the worst possible light. For the sake of argument, I'm going to pretend that every single protester was a card-carrying white supremacist. Would that justify attacking them?
It would justify me not giving a shit. I'm sorry Lana I know you're a totally not alt righter you're just very concerned for their welfare-so very, very concerned.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:01:31 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 06:45:27 pm »

Ironbite-good show old chap.

No Mary Mary is much more honest than the Anal-Paragon. He's also mostly just bitter because even after the Brexit referendum it looks like he'll have to stay living with his mum and even with looming deportations no polish girls want to marry him for a visa.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2017, 01:54:16 am »
Yeeah because "peaceful protesters" are synonymous with all of antifa, and your wholly peaceful conservatives showed up with helmets, cudgels and shields like bargain basement riot cops to be all peaceful with.

You know, turning up with shields and helmets is what you do if you expect to be confronted with a bunch of violent spasticated peaceful protestors.  You can hardly blame people for wanting to minimise the risk of injuries.

But yeah, I doubt many of them had these:

Unlike the other side who explicitly turned up to peacefully counter-protest, remember.

And despite this, plus honest-to-god explosives, a massive numbers advantage AND the mayor ordering the police to stand down and not intervene, the communists got their fuckin' heads kicked in.  Good show, chaps ^_^
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:56:17 am by TheContrarian »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 02:49:54 am »
That's funny Mary because this thread broke off from a thread about a guy getting stabbed by a white supremacist and then the media blaming it on black lives matter.

It's also funny because you love Churchill but are cheering for Hitler/Mussolini fanboys.

Why don't you see if your mum can get you a treat of a fish dinner, maybe a pickled egg to celebrate.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 03:32:46 am »

You know, turning up with shields and helmets is what you do if you expect to be confronted with a bunch of violent spasticated peaceful protestors.

So the utterly non violent, non spasticated and peaceful alt righters were being utterly non violent, non spasticated and peaceful when they crowed about "sacking" Berkeley, "physically removing" their enemies and calling the people who live in that city "cowards".

I'd guess if you like sacking a city, physically removing anyone who trying to stop you and declare it's local residents to be cowards you probably aren't the non violent, non spasticated and peaceful ones? Again I'm hazarding a guess here.

And I'm guessing you'd argue that this bloke from the pro Trump side...

...bought his stab-knife to prevent being stabbed, you'd buy that yeah?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 07:56:00 am »
Oh hey, interesting little factoid from the organizer of the Berkeley rally, Rich Black. Archived, in case it goes down.

Although I cannot and will not justify all of their decisions on that day, it should be known that when the last speaker had finished, per instruction, we gave a public announcement to begin evacuating the area and the Police mobilized against Antifa allowing us to leave. It was also to our understanding that the Police had made assurances to us, granted we would not cross the orange fencing at any time. I understand that this may have been impossible at times. However, if it were not for the Police immediately disarming the first wave of Antifa, whom were in a full charge against us, the event would have been shut down before it began and would have resulted in tremendous blood shed.

So there you have it, yes - above we have evidence that both groups carried weapons but the organizer of the "patriot" rally tells us that A, the cops who were strangely absent during much of the violence of the day mobilized against Antifa for the purpose of allowing the "patriots" and assorted alt righters and Nazis to leave safely and B they disarmed the first wave of Antifa before the violence began. It would seem that the enforcers of the law were more concerned about tipping the balance in the right wingers favor than enforcing the law equitably and professionally.

Somehow I doubt Lana or Conty will be very concerned.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2017, 07:17:57 am »
And we are now seeing stage two of Lana/Paragon's debate style, in which they go silent for three weeks before reviving the argument as though this thread never happened.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2017, 07:49:10 am »
And we are now seeing stage two of Lana/Paragon's debate style, in which they go silent for three weeks before reviving the argument hoping we've all forgotten their inglorious drubbing as though this thread never happened.

Just wee bit of fixing Queenie.

pyro

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 12:35:21 pm »

All of the neoreactionaries in the world are not socks of Paragon.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 12:39:31 pm »
Prove me otherwise.