Author Topic: What’s going on with fstdt.com?  (Read 23102 times)

Offline Muchacho1994

• Neonate
Re: What’s going on with fstdt.com?
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2018, 01:39:17 pm »
I registered here just to say that I want this site back. I miss it, and I don’t know why it’s been down for so long. I submitted a really stupid post to the site a few weeks ago and I wanted to see what people were saying about it, but I can’t because I can’t see the site. I want my FSTDT!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2018, 01:53:46 pm »
I registered here just to say that I want this site back. I miss it, and I don’t know why it’s been down for so long. I submitted a really stupid post to the site a few weeks ago and I wanted to see what people were saying about it, but I can’t because I can’t see the site. I want my FSTDT!

No I registered here to post about the important thing that happened, that I wanted to tell Fstdt but couldn’t because of the site being down. I am saying that perhaps someone told me to kill myself or threatened to kill me causing Shy to shut down the site. I mean I pissed so many people off there, that at least one of them might be psycho enough to do that.

I also regret posting that comment when I had that mental breakdown because I went into too much details into personal issues that I normally like to keep it a secret.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 01:57:19 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2018, 02:16:30 pm »
So hopefully, when the site is restored, that comment will be gone.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2018, 02:17:46 pm »
Lots of people want the site back and nobody knows much about how to accomplish it.

I was in discussion with someone earlier who suggested we need a new topic on the main page about rebuilding FSTDT (should be become necessary).  It's been several weeks now and no one has any answers so maybe it's time to discuss a reboot.  The most obvious person to get in touch with who might help us is Distind, but I have no idea if he's around.

I will start up a new topic now.  If anyone here is a forum admin, can you make the thread "sticky" or otherwise give it some kind of highlighting/emphasis on the main page?  Danke.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2018, 05:19:34 pm »
Lots of people want the site back and nobody knows much about how to accomplish it.

I was in discussion with someone earlier who suggested we need a new topic on the main page about rebuilding FSTDT (should be become necessary).  It's been several weeks now and no one has any answers so maybe it's time to discuss a reboot.  The most obvious person to get in touch with who might help us is Distind, but I have no idea if he's around.

I will start up a new topic now.  If anyone here is a forum admin, can you make the thread "sticky" or otherwise give it some kind of highlighting/emphasis on the main page?  Danke.

Yup; It was my idea.

Time to rebuild. I don't have the skills but someone else has to.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2018, 05:22:09 pm »
Well before I was taking new medications for my mental health, I had a mental breakdown there. Maybe someone told me to kill myself or threatened to kill me, so Shy took the site down. Perhaps he is editing the site so that people who say threatening comments are able to be blocked.

I hope so. If Shy is just rebuilding and editing the thing from the ground up, they should be able to come here and explain things.

SHY; IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2018, 05:49:42 pm »
Well the shut down of FSTDT has given the forums the biggest influx of crazy we've had in years.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2018, 08:34:04 pm »
Well the shut down of FSTDT has given the forums the biggest influx of crazy we've had in years.

The Welcome Wagon has spoken.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2018, 03:11:11 pm »

The Welcome Wagon has spoken.

Glad to be nuts. Weirdness results in creativity!  ;D

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2018, 08:36:09 pm »

This is a kind of refreshing crazy. At least we don't have people screaming about the gov needing to give them GFs. I know that's been a thing on here, as well as main page for years.

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2018, 01:07:52 pm »
I'm really going to miss the main site. I don't know what happened to Shy, but perhaps he wasn't the best choice of new webmaster. To clarify, I don't have anything against him as a person.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2018, 02:45:33 pm »
I'm really going to miss the main site. I don't know what happened to Shy, but perhaps he wasn't the best choice of new webmaster. To clarify, I don't have anything against him as a person.

Same here.

I confess that I rarely went to the section of the site where Shy & others would discuss the site. Perhaps Shy did give warnings.

I miss my FSTDTs buds, there like Anon-e-moose.

Hey MOOSE! If you're out there, come here, okay?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2018, 03:24:00 pm »
I doubt its intentional.  If the site were going down permanently, we'd be redirected to some domain registrar or something.  As it is, it looks like something broke in the backend while Shy's absent.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2018, 05:04:01 pm »
As it is, it looks like something broke in the backend while Shy's absent.

Well, it's going on a month now and there's been no word.  I've likewise been trying to find people like Anon-E-Moose by using Google but can't find him either.

I did regularly visit the part of the site where Shy chatted and there was no mention or warning.  This is what has me privately worried.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2018, 05:17:40 pm »
I miss my FSTDTs buds, there like Anon-e-moose.

Hey MOOSE! If you're out there, come here, okay?

Maybe the next thing to do is go through the member list on this forum (could be time consuming, I know) to locate familiar names and page them over here to discuss?