Author Topic: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!  (Read 19467 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2018, 04:24:41 pm »
Are you just... not acknowledging the existence of nonwhite Americans? (Also, English isn't really more likely than any other western European nation, iirc.)

I did NOT say that I don’t acknowledge the existence of non white Americans. I said that both Anglo Saxons  AND African Americans are part of America’s glorious heritage. I also consider Latinos they have been living here LEGALLY as a result of the Louisiana purchase and Mexican American War as part of America’s glorious heritage. Japanese and Korean Americans are also part of America’s glorious heritage. Jews are also part of America’s glorious heritage. So are native Americans.

I was saying that many Americans have English as well as other ethnic heritages. But, our CULTURE is English.. Our Constitution is based on Common Law. The language we speak is English.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2018, 05:57:12 pm »
......can the main site get fixed please?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2018, 07:26:19 pm »
So if I read this right, you completely changed your religion because the Catholic Church canonized Saint Jeanne d'Arc, and you're an England fanboy? Is that how it goes?

Uhh, have fun being Anglican, I guess. Shouldn't be hard to adjust, it's basically the same as Catholicism.
Bells, frocks and smells innit.

Hey Jake, here's some attention. There, do you feel validated?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2018, 08:08:28 pm »
So if I read this right, you completely changed your religion because the Catholic Church canonized Saint Jeanne d'Arc, and you're an England fanboy? Is that how it goes?

Uhh, have fun being Anglican, I guess. Shouldn't be hard to adjust, it's basically the same as Catholicism.
Bells, frocks and smells innit.

Hey Jake, here's some attention. There, do you feel validated?

I don’t understand what you mean. I already know that Anglican services are mostly the same as Catholic ones.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2018, 08:30:58 pm »
Are you old enough to remember the life before the "sexual revolution?"

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2018, 09:10:09 pm »
Are you old enough to remember the life before the "sexual revolution?"

No but my grandparents told me that it was a far better time period. Sex and Romance was much more intimate because people married younger and stayed commited to one partner and there was far less adultry. Sex and marriage was used for it’s biological purpose which is procreation. There was far less divorce rates so families stayed together which was best for the children. There were far less teen pregnancies and AIDS. The mass murder of unborn babies was both less common and illegal. Woman were treated far better by men because they were treated as people rather than sex objects. Boys were therefore taught shame for masterbating because masterbation was seen as depraved and disrespectful to women. There were heroic Christian women like Rosa Parks who spent their time standing up for equal rights as well as the 3 heroic Christian women mathematicians who did the calculations that helped put Alan Shepard in space and man on the moon. 

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 09:16:32 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2018, 09:34:51 pm »
Your grandparents went into detail about their sex lives?
No wonder you're messed up!

Art, cut this mans bollocks off and put him out of his misery!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2018, 11:10:49 am »

He agreed to do that, but I need to pay him $13,600 for him to travel from Australia to America. So as I said before, I need $13,600. Do you have that money? If you give me that plus extra, I can invest the extra cash into a bank account so that I can pay you back in interest.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2018, 05:51:44 pm »

He agreed to do that, but I need to pay him $13,600 for him to travel from Australia to America. So as I said before, I need $13,600. Do you have that money? If you give me that plus extra, I can invest the extra cash into a bank account so that I can pay you back in interest.

You know what I think investing with Origen wannabe self castrating Crypto-Anglicans has got to be the best investment decision of a life time. Fuck where do I sign up.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2018, 06:11:15 pm »

You know what I think investing with Origen wannabe self castrating Crypto-Anglicans has got to be the best investment decision of a life time. Fuck where do I sign up.

Well first I will have to create a new secret bank account because I am only 19 and in college so my parents still have access to my bank account. Then you can invest. Not sure if I should use pay pal or go fund me. Which will get me enough money sooner?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2018, 06:26:00 pm »

Well first I will have to create a new secret bank account because I am only 19 and in college so my parents still have access to my bank account. Then you can invest. Not sure if I should use pay pal or go fund me. Which will get me enough money sooner?

Well I think you should probably get in contact with my friend Prince Ndou of Nigeria. He is the Deputy Chief Minister for roads and infrastructure, the construction of a bridge has been cancelled but he still has the funding and is looking for a way to get the money out of Nigeria.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2018, 08:08:14 pm »

Well I think you should probably get in contact with my friend Prince Ndou of Nigeria. He is the Deputy Chief Minister for roads and infrastructure, the construction of a bridge has been cancelled but he still has the funding and is looking for a way to get the money out of Nigeria.

Do you have his email? And another question that I have is, when creating an Online Bank account for Bank of America, it is asking me to give my home address. How can I prevent them from sending mail to my parent’s house. I normally get the mail but there is a risk of my mom getting the mail if let’s say, I am at a friends house, or if I’m sick. She could find it and discover that I set up my own bank account.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2018, 08:41:19 pm »
On your Harry Potter yammering among other things: no. Nobody has to edit their books for your Church or any church any more. This isn't the middle ages - this is 2018. We don't have to edit books for your religion, nor do we have to change evolutionary theory for it.

Nobody cares who was canonized or when. Get over it.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2018, 09:15:23 pm »
On your Harry Potter yammering among other things: no. Nobody has to edit their books for your Church or any church any more. This isn't the middle ages - this is 2018. We don't have to edit books for your religion, nor do we have to change evolutionary theory for it.

1. But isn’t it concerning that children who read Harry Potter won’t learn the difference between good magic and witchcraft since witchcraft is traditionally considered evil? It could cause teens to try to play with the occult such as buying Ouija boards and use them to summon spirits which could lead to demonic attacks. Demonic attacks from ouija boards have been documented by numerous testimonies throughout history as well as YouTube videos.

2. It is not changing evolutionary theory as evolution is irrelevant to both atheism and religion. Only religious evolution deniers and certain atheists create the false dichotomy of atheism vs evolution denial. It is part of the bigger false dichotomy of religion vs science. You can be both religious and scientific as many scientists throughout history were religious.

3. You should care, because America has Anglo Saxon cultural heritage and therefore the pre 1688 English monarchs are our forefathers. You should therefore be outraged that the Jacobite successors have been deprived of their rightful thrones of England, Scotland, Ireland, and France.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 09:21:19 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2018, 09:20:16 pm »

1. But isn’t it concerning that children who read Harry Potter won’t learn the difference between good magic and witchcraft since witchcraft is traditionally considered evil? It could cause teens to try to buy Ouija boards and use them to summon spirits which could lead to demonic attacks. Demonic attacks from ouija boards have been documented by numerous testimonies throughout history as well as YouTube videos.

2. It is not changing evolutionary theory as evolution is irrelevant to both atheism and religion. Only religious evolution deniers and certain atheists create the false dichotomy of atheism vs evolution denial. It is part of the bigger false dichotomy of religion vs science. You can be both religious and scientific as many scientists throughout history were religious.

3. You should care, because America has Anglo Saxon cultural heritage and therefore the pre 1688 English monarchs are our forefathers. You should therefore be outraged that the Jacobite successors have been deprived of their rightful thrones of England, Scotland, Ireland, and France.

So uh, correct me if I'm wrong, history isn't my strong suit, but wasn't America founded by a rebellion against the British monarchy
Σא