Author Topic: Why Jacob Harrison is secretly a bisexual sex maniac  (Read 1787 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Why Jacob Harrison is secretly a bisexual sex maniac
« on: June 01, 2018, 01:28:13 am »
1) the jeans fetish is obviously only the tip of the iceberg, and if he was only the slightest bit more aware of it he'd realize he's thoroughly repressing through religion a crazy need to bust a mad nut in everything of age that gives consent. Do I have any proof of this assertion? No, but I have faith, which to him should be good enough to drive him to accept this conclusion.

2) The Ancient-er Tradition-ier English practice of being crazy horny and willing to do wacky ass things to satiate it. It has been observed Anglo Saxons are horny sons of bitches. Be it secretly as in those ancient times, in the eighties where, as accurately shown by American Psycho EVERY WASP is a buffed out macho sex machine with maybe murdery needs too, or in the modern day. Where shows like TOWIE or Bromans accurately document the sexual practices of the average British lad.

3) he is just that obviously turned on by my muscular ass in denim as well as by the ass of hot women. Again. I need no proof for this assertion - just faith and the absolute wonders of circular logic!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Why Jacob Harrison is secretly a bisexual sex maniac
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 02:13:05 am »
You are ignoring the strong reproductive purpose of attraction to denim and the fact that pagan Romans were good, civilised Christians which is how come they nailed Christ to a tree for wearing tight pants! See I debunked you because I said so.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 02:19:59 am »
"tight pants"

Whaddaya wanna bet Jakie-boy is actually Tony Morris?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 09:42:47 am »
1) the jeans fetish is obviously only the tip of the iceberg, and if he was only the slightest bit more aware of it he'd realize he's thoroughly repressing through religion a crazy need to bust a mad nut in everything of age that gives consent. Do I have any proof of this assertion? No, but I have faith, which to him should be good enough to drive him to accept this conclusion.

2) The Ancient-er Tradition-ier English practice of being crazy horny and willing to do wacky ass things to satiate it. It has been observed Anglo Saxons are horny sons of bitches. Be it secretly as in those ancient times, in the eighties where, as accurately shown by American Psycho EVERY WASP is a buffed out macho sex machine with maybe murdery needs too, or in the modern day. Where shows like TOWIE or Bromans accurately document the sexual practices of the average British lad.

3) he is just that obviously turned on by my muscular ass in denim as well as by the ass of hot women. Again. I need no proof for this assertion - just faith and the absolute wonders of circular logic!!

1. The jeans fetish means the exact opposite of what you are implying. It means that I am so turned on by women’s jeans that I am incapable of having normal sex.

2. The Anglo Saxons were sexually promiscuous back when they were pagan. But then they were Christianized in the 6th and 7th century by the efforts St. Augustine of Canterbury, the first Archbishop of Canterbury.

3. So no I am NOT attracted to your ass in denim.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 09:50:28 am »
Why you thinking about his ass in denim again?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 10:08:00 pm »

1. The jeans fetish means the exact opposite of what you are implying. It means that I am so turned on by women’s jeans that I am incapable of having normal sex.

2. The Anglo Saxons were sexually promiscuous back when they were pagan. But then they were Christianized in the 6th and 7th century by the efforts St. Augustine of Canterbury, the first Archbishop of Canterbury.

3. So no I am NOT attracted to your ass in denim.

1. No, I disagree which means I am right. You are so turned on by women's jeans that its a hint that you're just colossally sexually repressed, and if you'd just be open with yourself, you'd be cumming all over the place. In all kinds of holes, be they male, female, or a sufficiently arousing hole on the floor of the barber shop.

2. And wrong again - check and see I reference days like the 1980s and nowadays. And being Christianized doesn't mean they stopped their wacky ass, ass chasing ways.

3. If you're not lusting after me why did you address number 3 and indeed as Tol said, why are you thinking about my buffed out, muscular butt in denim?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer