Author Topic: Something very very significant  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Something very very significant
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:33:33 pm »
I did research and according to Wikipedia, John De Balliol’s eldest daughter was Ada. There are genealogical sites that have contradicting information on who his eldest daughter was so I am not sure how correct it is. If true, it means that Pedro of the House of Bourbon Two Sicilies, is the true heir to the thrones of England and Scotland, as well as Navarre and the Two Sicilies.

Suddenly a portal appeared in my room and out came my parallel self. He said that there is a parallel universe where Ada was the eldest daughter, and Pedro’s son Jaime gained those thrones establishing a United Europan Kingdom which means that there is a parallel universe where Niam’s story Parallel hero is true.

I learned from my parallel self how Jaime gained his thrones, and my parallel self helped with it. When the Europan Kingdom was established, King Jaime had the Pope  ordain my parallel self as the Arch Cleric of the Europan Kingdom.

To promote the English monarchist legitimist cause in this universe, I will be working on an animation that will be a prequel to Parallel hero and it will document how Jaime gained his thrones.

This is the flag of the Europan Kingdom, containing the symbol of England under the House of Wessex, the Royal Banner of Scotland, and the flags of Navarre and the Two Sicilies.

By the way Niam, where is Chapter 11?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:56:07 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Something very very insignificant
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 09:04:38 pm »
Can a mod change the title of this thread to "Something very very insignificant"?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Something very very insignificant
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 10:07:15 pm »
Can a mod change the title of this thread to "Something very very insignificant"?
"More confused, frantic genology from Jacob" works well too.