Author Topic: When Pure Psychopathic Evil Meets 'Dumb Criminals'  (Read 7332 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
When Pure Psychopathic Evil Meets 'Dumb Criminals'
« on: July 27, 2013, 09:47:34 am »
Evil broad burns a sweet doggy to death, posts it of Facebook, gets busted. Evil arrogance can make people pretty darn stupid.
http://www.inquisitr.com/871742/woman-arrested-after-burning-dog-alive-bragging-about-it-online/
I just wonder, why would a nasty slime like her broadcast it to the world and not expect to get arrested?

The pooch is, sadly, deceased....however, I'm sure her time in the can will be Hell on Earth!

Art Vandelay

Re: When Pure Psychopathic Evil Meets 'Dumb Criminals'
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 09:55:04 am »
What an utter piece of shit. I hope she gets fucked in both holes with a cactus wrapped in razor wire, with wasabi as lube.

Come to think of it, she deserves much worse than that, but it'll do for starters.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 10:45:03 am »
What gets me is that these turkeys do stuff like this, then broadcast it online. How stupid does one have to be?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 11:42:13 am »
I suppose the type of person who normally does this kind of thing isn't exactly Einstein to begin with. Moronic criminals outing themselves online is nothing new. I remember a few years ago, a bunch of kids filmed themselves graffiti-ing (is that even a word?) the side of a train, while trespassing in the train depot, no less, and uploaded it to Youtube. As I recall, they were actually surprised when they were arrested a few days later.

It'd be really nice if their stupidity could get them killed or at least maimed or otherwise physically incapable before they do something like set a dog on fire, but at least it's something.

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 11:45:19 am »
Unfortunately she won't get nearly as much punishment as she deserves, animal cruelty laws are still a joke pretty much everywhere.

But at least she doesn't have a hope in hell of getting off entirely.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 11:50:01 am »
Fucking idiot. That's why you should watch WTFIWWY. Seriously people, what do you expect to happen when you post your crimes on Facebook?
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 03:07:40 pm »
Nothing saddens and enrages me more than abuse of animals.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 08:12:56 pm »
Excuse me, I need to go repair the hole I just punched in my wall.

*I didn't actually, but I feel like it.  Few things piss me off more than animal abusers.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 08:31:28 pm »
Unfortunately she won't get nearly as much punishment as she deserves, animal cruelty laws are still a joke pretty much everywhere.

Not to mention, her time in prison is sure to be a nightmare. This chick thought she was "Little Miss Ghetto Badass". Let's see how tough she is NOW!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 08:45:14 pm »
This reminds me of the time last year when a kid from a school near me post a picture or video on facebook showing and bragging about him shooting a dog with a bow and arrow. The kid was on his school's basketball team, and they were playing at my school the next night. The whole thing blew up so big on facebook that the whole county had to have seen it and they had several cops come to the game to make sure there wasn't a riot. Some people at my school were pretty pissed, others naturally made the kind of comments that made me want to beat them.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 11:36:12 pm »
Excuse me, I need to go repair the hole I just punched in my wall.

*I didn't actually, but I feel like it.  Few things piss me off more than animal abusers.
I only have done the hole-in-wall thing once. Biggest argument with the GF I've ever had.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 11:54:00 pm »

Not to mention, her time in prison is sure to be a nightmare. This chick thought she was "Little Miss Ghetto Badass". Let's see how tough she is NOW!

Assuming she even gets prison time. Pieces of shit like this get off with community service and/or fines pretty frequently.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 11:59:26 pm »

Assuming she even gets prison time. Pieces of shit like this get off with community service and/or fines pretty frequently.
Her name is on the internet. Google is her new worst enemy.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 02:26:11 am »

Her name is on the internet. Google is her new worst enemy.

Does /b/ know yet? They could wreck her life so beautifully.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Art Vandelay

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 06:43:07 am »
Does /b/ know yet? They could wreck her life so beautifully.

Does /b/ even do that anymore? They seem to be fading into obscurity these days, both as internet vigilantes and as a bunch of fucking morons (these days, either Tumblr or Youtube comments is the go-to place for that sort of thing).