Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156365 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2017, 10:25:10 am »
Guest Verified is a troll.  He is good at finding the buttons to push and pushes them over and over.

Scorched Earth must be a new one. I do notice that since Christian News Network "cleaned house" and removed a large percentage of the people speaking out against the "Christians Behaving Badly" it seems more echo chamber-ish than usual.  But I also know that is usually short-lived.  Tried hard to make contact with Colin Rafferty, he's obviously very smart and was a great asset there for a while but I don't know his intentions because he doesn't often respond to me.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2017, 11:51:37 pm »
Christian News Network seems to have an influx of new ultra-right wing Christian members.  I suspect they came over from Lady Checkmate's channel.

Have a look - if you can stand the bigoted comments:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/elementary_school_principal_announces_to_parents_that_she_will_transition_into_man/

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2017, 10:35:22 am »
If you're Scorched Earth, your tactic will be to obstruct, deflect, deny, change the subject, and literally do anything BUT discuss the actual topic!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2017, 01:02:13 pm »
I am pretty sure Scorched Earth is just a sock account of Guest Verified.  They talk the same way and have identical styles and you are never quite certain if they are trolling or not (spoiler alert: they are).  Also it's interesting how Scorched shows up right when Guest is in need of "help".

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2017, 04:25:11 pm »
I'll take your word for it. It's hard for me to tell because No Straight Answer Syndrome seems to be a chronic and communicable disease over at CNN.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2017, 04:48:15 pm »
You mean from Scorched Guest?  Yeah, I get all the same stuff.  You ask for proof and he'll tell you he's told you ten times when he hasn't told you once.  You ask for a link and he'll say he can't because the system doesn't allow it (which is true, but only the biggest moron can't figure out a workaround to that).  "I told you already" and "it's in the original article" and every other dodge is all they seem to have in their playbook.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2017, 05:45:27 pm »
And then there's Reason2012 who is going to hurt himself from patting himself on the back so much. He keeps finding hypocrisy by misunderstanding what's going on in most any situation.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2017, 06:15:46 pm »
Lady Checkmate from Disqus has found her way over to Christian News Network.  Never says anything but thumbs up all the bigots, especially Grace and Amos.

And she's been stealing some of their stories and re-posting them on her own channel.  Today it was the one about Canadians supposedly legalizing bestiality.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2017, 09:17:48 pm »
Is there an award for the most quoting of scripture without actually saying anything? Several names come to mind.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2017, 09:56:14 pm »
Is there an award for the most quoting of scripture without actually saying anything? Several names come to mind.
Amos is the king in that department.

shykid

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2017, 09:57:46 am »
Just wanna reiterate something I already said in a comment earlier: even after all my years at FSTDT and my being at the helm for a little under six months, it still kinda boggles my mind that Lady Checkmate isn't a Poe. This crazy-ass bitch is just that over-the-top, overwrought, and melodramatic.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2017, 02:01:20 pm »
Just wanna reiterate something I already said in a comment earlier: even after all my years at FSTDT and my being at the helm for a little under six months, it still kinda boggles my mind that Lady Checkmate isn't a Poe. This crazy-ass bitch is just that over-the-top, overwrought, and melodramatic.

And yet her fundieness isn't even the worst thing about her.  Her ridiculous paranoid censorship is far more annoying.  She runs what looks on the surface like a discussion channel about "Faith & Religion" - that's what she calls it - but if you express an opinion she does not like, she BANS you, using the excuse "this is a CHRISTIAN forum, please read the rules".  No second chances.  Which makes the warning pointless.  Even if you're polite, even if you're a Christian.  You must be HER brand of Christian and agree with her about EVERYTHING.  No exceptions! It's really quite remarkable. I urge everyone to try posting on her channel.  See how long you last.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2017, 02:34:01 pm »
I wonder if Bro. Randy is still married. Because he and Lady Checkate would make a cute little tyrannical couple.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2017, 03:03:05 pm »
I wonder if Bro. Randy is still married. Because he and Lady Checkate would make a cute little tyrannical couple.

Who's this?  I am uninitiated.
PS.  You should add your Lionel Hutz avatar now.  You have more than ten posts now so you can add one.  I love that avatar.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2017, 08:49:17 pm »
Look him up on the main page. He used to be the fuhrer of Teens-4-Christ.

I've been trying to get an avatar to work but it seems not to. Let me try it from a Windows PC.