Author Topic: The nation of Malorossija has been formed  (Read 817 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
The nation of Malorossija has been formed
« on: July 18, 2017, 03:06:02 pm »
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Flife.ru%2Ft%2F%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B2%25D0%25BE%25D1%2581%25D1%2582%25D0%25B8%2F1027617%2Fzakharchienko_obiavil_o_sozdanii_malorossii&edit-text=&act=url

If you haven't heard of "Russia minor" before I won't blame you because it is a brand new country. That's right, this country contains all of Ukraine -apart from Crimea which it recognizes to be a part of Russia- and the government is in eastern parts of Ukraine which had formerly been known as the Donetsk people's republic.

...Or for an explanation not made up from alternative-facts: The puppet regime in east Ukraine now claims to represent the entire Ukraine. This is the next step in Russian takeover and unless other countries step in and do more than send stern warnings Russia can escalate the situation and go "help the legal government of Malorossija" take down the rebels in Kiev...

This plan is not unlike the Terijoki government that was formed in near the border of Finland during the Winter war to facilitate a similar casus belli (for a war that had already began.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
Re: The nation of Malorossija has been formed
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:08:01 pm »
Yeah, any Finn will get an immediate and creepy association to Otto Wille Kuusinen's Terijoki "government" when reading this. Putin really is reading directly from the old Soviet playbook.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!