Author Topic: Hoping this is a Poe  (Read 2262 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Hoping this is a Poe
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:59:01 am »
It even has the Godwin Picture right at the start of article.

Vegetarianism and atheism are both foreign belief systems that are out of synch with American progress. They seek to undermine our capitalist economy and Constitutional foundation of Christianity. They are subversive in the dangerous way that narcotic drugs like marijuana are, nipping away at the edges of our wall of decency and faith. Like drugs, they confuse and irritate the young, leading them to temporary highs and devastating, lifelong lows. When one adds the biological condition of masturbation into this mix, it is a recipe for a moral epidemic.

Masturbation is a human problem. We are given certain urges to love and procreate. God has blessed us with the independence to pursue that joy on our own accord. It is the responsibility of each and every man to control his phallus, to limit its use for appropriate activities. The sacred institution of marriage is the just place for the penis, yet some young men cannot refrain from enjoying their bodies in sneaky ways. They pleasure the penis to a full erection and then recklessly spill their seeds with little concern for where it lands. Many do this quite often, even several times a week, and the damage is shown on their weary, pained faces. They suffer from the horrific guilt knowing that others know that they reek of self-abuse. The masturbator is a sinful man, an uncontrollable wanton, a weak hedonist who can spend hours locked in a room with little more than a tube of hand cream. It is an addiction and in its extreme form can cause multiple forms of urethral trauma, as well as lost work and homework hours and, inevitably, problems consummating the marriage bed.

http://christwire.org/2012/03/vegetarianism-atheism-and-masturbation-the-new-threesome-youth-trend-threatening-american-morality/

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
Re: Hoping this is a Poe
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:42:20 am »
Christwire is a poe site.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 10:25:46 am »
Christwire is actually a pretty well known poe. Considering the outrage that happened when Skyrim came out tho... perhaps it's not as well-known as once thought.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 09:56:51 pm »
Christwire is actually a pretty well known poe. Considering the outrage that happened when Skyrim came out tho... perhaps it's not as well-known as once thought.

I have no clue what Skyrim is.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 10:20:47 pm »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Servo

• Bishop
  • Wait... what?
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 03:51:06 am »

Not as well-known as Landover Baptist, at least.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 01:13:44 am »

It is the responsibility of each and every man to control his phallus, to limit its use for appropriate activities.

I have no idea why, but this made me laugh
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 11:50:10 pm »

It is the responsibility of each and every man to control his phallus, to limit its use for appropriate activities.

I have no idea why, but this made me laugh

I have a hunch, but... probably because it's funny.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 02:26:08 am »
That, or the idea of responsible phallic usage is hilariously foreign to ol fappin Deimos.

Just pokin fun, brother, not bein serious!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.