Author Topic: Hunting paranormal crap  (Read 3788 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Hunting paranormal crap
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:12:22 pm »
Ok, the idea of this is for everyone to state what weapons and equipment you'd use to hunt down the following paranormal stuff.

1. Skinwalkers
2.Zombies (voodoo kind)
3.Zombies (generic kind)
4.Vampires
5. Generic creepypasta villain.
6. gost
7. Sapient computer (we'll say it's controlling a large laboratory building)
8. Regenerative individuals
9. Demons
8. Aliens
9. Reality warpers
10. Eldritch abomination

Anything you have must be capable of being transported in the average pickup truck.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:14:15 pm by I am lizard »

Art Vandelay

Re: Hunting paranormal crap
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:18:42 pm »
Sapient computer would be easy. Simply cut the power to the building and wait. A mobile phone to call the power company would be all you need.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 10:29:02 pm »
Sapient computer would be easy. Simply cut the power to the building and wait. A mobile phone to call the power company would be all you need.
I was going to say 1337 h4X0r 5k11z.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 11:12:10 pm »
Also, vampires. Find one of the blandest high school girls you can find, and strap some C4 with a remote wireless detonator to her. Wait for the vampire to fall madly in love with her, let him come within kissing/boning/whatever distance and detonate. As an added bonus, pack some silver shrapnel around the C4 and it'll also work on werewolves.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 11:16:52 pm »
Voodoo zombies-A few crates of salted peanuts, a suit of chainmail, a shotgun and a sturdy warhammer. According to some legends, salt counteracts the drug that turns people into zombies. Accounts vary on whether it drives them into a homicidal rage, reverts them to regular humans or simply gives back their free will. In the last case, they usually try to dig back into their own graves; the hammer and chainmail would be in case of the "homicidal rage" option.

Romero zombies-Leather clothes with a few chainmail reinforcements for the arms and legs (motorcycle leathers are a good choice) and the hammer. Guns draw too much attention and a blade stands too much chance of getting stuck in a bone.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 11:42:12 pm »
For reality warpers I'd go with C4 and a .50 caliber sniper rifles.

For regenerative individuals I'd go with a speargun, a pocket knife, and a butchers knife.
The GOC points out that simply ramming a metal object into the brain of someone with regenerative capabilities would "kill" them, after that I'd chop the up and mix put the parts in acid.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:48:58 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 04:27:34 am »
One thing that would cover all of my bases. Fire. Lots and lots of fire. The Eldritch Abomination might live, but the rest would die to sufficient quantities of fire. Propane tanks, gasoline, molotovs (chocolate bars optional), flamethrowers, whatever. Method of delivery isn't important. Just the searing fire that melts away their flesh.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 05:06:29 am »
*fire to kill a reality warper*
Stick with explosives, a reality warper will put out the fire and turn you into slime in a second.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 11:32:17 pm »
Psi-Corps GA Lawgiver upgraded with twin barrels, and the Exorcism rounds are now coupled with every other form of ammunition. The only ones that I'm going to remotely have trouble are the last two, and I'm not sure if the Exorcism rounds apply to Eldritch Abominations along with demons.

And if I need to bring out a longarm, I'll just add a good old Blast Frequency Gun blessed by all sorts of holy men and inscribed with demonic runes by my enslaved Hell Knight. In addition, it runs off the world's first demon-written Linux distro: HELLNUX.

And if I really to fuck up the last two real bad...two words. The Artifact, bitches. Bullet Time, buffs and invincibility coupled with all of that arsenal. Beautiful, beautiful chunky salsa.

And the more people I kill, the more ammunition it gets. In other words, it fuels itself off souls.

Yeah, you sure you don't want to add me to the list?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:37:21 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 10:20:32 pm »
Hydrogen bombs for the lot of them. Twice, and ideally more. It's very killy (so that covers most bases and superpowers), and in case of undeath the payload is pretty frighteningly overpowered. Computers? Bah! It's a giant EMP. Ghosts? I'm pretty sure the Ghostbusters used similar, so it might work. In case of eldritch abominations, I'd say that blasting half the earth to smithereens is ok because we kinda cross the Godzilla Threshold with those guys.

When in doubt, take subtlety out back and put it out of its misery. And film it, and post it on youtube.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 10:37:59 pm »
Feh, Orion system handheld cannon with a entire clip's worth of nuclear bombs akin to the Yamato Cannon from Starcraft. This is attached to the shoulder a highly modified Marauder Armor that uses twin BFGs on either "hand", making it a highly deadly foe for anything supernatural. In addition, it can be lifted and dropped from a CH-47 Chinook.

This is usually accompanied by a cadre of Terran Marines, all clad in reinforced CMC-300 armor. Each one wields a C-14 rifle loaded with depleted uranium shrapnel ammunition, with a variety of accessories. These include a vertical forward grip, laser sights and shoulder stocks. In addition, they all have M98 ballistic alloy combat shields.

If we need heavy support, our little unit can call on a Assault Gun with incorporated transformation technology similar to the tech used in the siege tank. Each shell launched from the assault gun is a sweet, sweet combination of thermobaric and depleted uranium shrapnel perfect for killing anything smaller than Godzilla. In addition, armored bulldozers can supplement this assault gun.

For really heavy support, we bring out the ultimate weapon.

Are you ready?

Evangelion Mecha Godzilla, my friends. Truly the greatest feat of military engineering of all time, this massive metal giant combines the divine power of a angel with the mutated power of Organizer-G1 encased in a massive NT-1 shell. It's armed with optic maser cannons, shoulder-mounted cannons, tranquilizer missiles , shock cables , wrist-mounted blades and the Absolute Zero Cannon. In addition, it can use it's AT Field for both attack and defense. The downside is only Ironbite is able to pilot it without going crazy from the ghosts of Japanese soldiers whispering in his ears.

But on the upside...it's most likely invincible against anything on the list.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 06:29:10 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.