Author Topic: Israeli Foreign Minister: Dissent? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!  (Read 8648 times)

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Israeli Foreign Minister: Dissent? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
« on: March 10, 2015, 10:18:16 pm »
http://rt.com/news/239025-lieberman-behead-disloyal-arabs/

Remind me why this fuck is allowed to be the public face of Israeli foreign policy, again?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Israeli Foreign Minister: Dissent? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:30:32 pm »
Oh good so it's not just our country with the fucking idiots.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »
Jesus Christ, at least Biden never made death threats in public.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 12:29:59 am »
DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY IDEAS!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 11:52:57 am »
Always amused me how a historically persecuted people managed to elect a government so crazy

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 12:01:02 pm »
A Jew in jack boots...who'd have thunk it?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 12:03:55 pm »
Every day more and more evidence mounts in favor of Israel being a US-sponsored terrorist state.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 01:00:08 pm »
Every day more and more evidence mounts in favor of Israel being a US-sponsored terrorist state.

Is Turkey also a terrorist state?  Because Israel treats its Arab population* a hell of a lot better than Turkey treats its Kurdish population.

*Palestinians exempted, because they're not Israeli citizens

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 01:06:19 pm »
Criticizing Israel seems to hit a nerve with UP. "US-sponsored terrorist state" is right on the mark but we'll see him equivocate in desperation to defend his favorite Middle East puppet state.

How convenient to ignore their suffering. They aren't citizens; they're just being occupied and they can't leave.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 01:08:16 pm by Ironchew »
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 01:08:28 pm »
Criticizing Israel seems to hit a nerve with UP. "US-sponsored terrorist state" is right on the mark but we'll see him equivocate in desperation to defend his favorite Middle East puppet state.

I have no problem with criticizing Israel, but trying to delegitimize it?  Different story entirely.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 01:23:05 pm »
I have no problem with criticizing Israel, but trying to delegitimize it?  Different story entirely.

Meanwhile Israel delegitimizes the state of Palestine and you don't seem to mind...

As far as I'm concerned nations have to earn my respect. (Does the Islamic State, for example, automatically deserve recognition?) Israel's full of great people like any other plot of land on Earth but their heads of state are flagrantly violating international law in order to occupy and slowly exterminate another ethnic group. Any way you cut it they're acting like a modern-day colonial entity and they get off way too easy because the U.S. always comes to the rescue.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 01:24:02 pm »
Actually you seem to have an issue with anyone talking bad bout Israel.

Ironbite-you want to die on this hill?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 02:02:39 pm »

Meanwhile Israel delegitimizes the state of Palestine and you don't seem to mind...

How can you delegitimize something that doesn't exist?

As far as I'm concerned nations have to earn my respect. (Does the Islamic State, for example, automatically deserve recognition?) Israel's full of great people like any other plot of land on Earth but their heads of state are flagrantly violating international law in order to occupy and slowly exterminate another ethnic group. Any way you cut it they're acting like a modern-day colonial entity and they get off way too easy because the U.S. always comes to the rescue.

Exterminate?

If they're trying to exterminate the Palestinians, they're doing a ridiculously terrible job.  The Palestinian population has more than doubled since 1970.  For the sake of comparison, the Native American population in 1492 was at least 50 million, and by 1900 it was less than a fifth of that.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2015, 02:17:25 pm »

Is Turkey also a terrorist state?  Because Israel treats its Arab population* a hell of a lot better than Turkey treats its Kurdish population.

Two points to note:

1. Between Turkey's treatment of the Kurdish population of Turkey and their continued denial of the Armenian Genocide, I would certainly not be against labeling Turkey a US-sponsored terrorist state.

2. Palestinians may not be "citizens", but they are still civilians under Israeli occupation and the Israelis treat them like a festering disease, one they're doing everything they can to remove without being so obvious about it that the US will withdraw support. Let's be honest, if it weren't for their international reputation, Israel would happily carpet-bomb Palestine into oblivion.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2015, 02:18:12 pm »

Two points to note:

1. Between Turkey's treatment of the Kurdish population of Turkey and their continued denial of the Armenian Genocide, I would certainly not be against labeling Turkey a US-sponsored terrorist state.

2. Palestinians may not be "citizens", but they are still civilians under Israeli occupation and the Israelis treat them like a festering disease, one they're doing everything they can to remove without being so obvious about it that the US will withdraw support. Let's be honest, if it weren't for their international reputation, Israel would happily carpet-bomb Palestine into oblivion.