Author Topic: FSTDT chat dead  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Vman

• Neonate
FSTDT chat dead
« on: June 24, 2017, 12:04:24 pm »
Yesterday the chat died (http://irc.digibase.ca:8667/?channels=fstdt), and it hasn't recovered since. What's going on?

I get the following message when I try to reach it:

This site can’t be reached

irc.digibase.ca refused to connect.
Search Google for irc digibase 8667
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: FSTDT chat dead
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 12:35:14 am »
Yeah I got that too. I just swapped to mibbit
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

shykid

Re: FSTDT chat dead
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 01:26:25 pm »
Grr, sorry for being late following up on this. I was sick in bed for a few days when it happened, even though there's no excuse for me not being around for stuff like that or having someone else around able to deal with it. Either way, the IRC is working fine now. Krad had to restart the server and forgot to restart the IRC, and he didn't realize to restart Mibbit (the Web client) until a couple days after that. If it happens again and I am not around, someone please kindly PM Krad on here (full username Kradorex Xeron), and remind him to restart Mibbit too! And when you see me around again, yell at me about it — and be really, really nasty about if you want, since my not taking care of this issue was really, really unacceptable.