Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387739 times)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #825 on: March 30, 2017, 06:12:02 pm »

Radiation, this is fucking strange. I'm not convinced you aren't just fucking with us. U trolling?

I did vote for Trump but maybe I could be wrong. The fact is I still have liberal views,  more left of center. All the stuff about SJWs,  BLM,  the demonization of white people,  etc I got from watching mostly alt-right YouTube channels and websites. I could go on but I am at the food pantry right now.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #826 on: March 30, 2017, 06:57:37 pm »

Radiation, this is fucking strange. I'm not convinced you aren't just fucking with us. U trolling?

I did vote for Trump but maybe I could be wrong. The fact is I still have liberal views,  more left of center. All the stuff about SJWs,  BLM,  the demonization of white people,  etc I got from watching mostly alt-right YouTube channels and websites. I could go on but I am at the food pantry right now.

Are you sure you hold liberal views if you are parroting alt-right talking points? I'm a bit surprised because I would have thought you would be the natural demographic for Sanders. I know people were upset about him not winning the democratic nomination but I would have thought you would go with the party closest to what he was pushing for.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
« Reply #827 on: March 30, 2017, 07:10:38 pm »

Are you sure you hold liberal views if you are parroting alt-right talking points? I'm a bit surprised because I would have thought you would be the natural demographic for Sanders. I know people were upset about him not winning the democratic nomination but I would have thought you would go with the party closest to what he was pushing for.

Yes I have some liberal views. I believe I am homosexual so I am for LGBT rights, right now I am wrestling with that part of my identity. I am on the fence about abortion as I don't like it but I also think that we need clinics with competent doctors who know the human body rather than go back to the days where women died from botched abortions. I actually voted for Sanders in the primaries, I wasn't too upset but there was something about Hillary that I didn't trust, I just don't like Hillary for some reason so I didn't want to vote for her and I didn't want to throw my vote away. I also think the DNC is fractured over this and I am hoping they get things back together again by 2020, then maybe I will vote Democratic again. I just don't like all of the far left stuff that is happening right now, particularly with race as it feels like a personal attack on me.
Like I said I have been watching alt-right videos on Youtube, namely Mark Dice ( I don't like him entirely since he goes into conspiracy theories and I don't necessarily believe in those, like the Pizzagate thing) Andywarski, Rebel Media, Ben Shapiro, Some of Milo Yiannopolous (I don't like him that much anymore since he is a pedophile apologist) Some Black Guy, Tommy Sotomayor, MyNameIsJosephine and others that I can't remember right now. I don't agree with everything in the alt-right but I also don't agree with everything on the alt-left or on the left these days.

Ok, I got to put the food away before they spoil.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #828 on: March 30, 2017, 07:27:30 pm »
So is fucking Milo Yiannopolous and he's a pile of shit for the ages with a fresh crop of flies buzzing around him.

Milo is more than just a pedo apologist - he's singled out transgender students, he has engaged in targeted harassment and he has actively worked with Neo-Nazis.

The Alt-Reich is just a pretty new word for what we always called them, which is simply Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists. That you take any criticism of the establishments deemed "white" as an attack on you says you are of the same batch as Yiannopolous and others like Andrew Anglin and Joshua Bonehill.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #829 on: March 30, 2017, 07:33:14 pm »
Radiation, why are you offended by Hillary Clinton saying something racist but not offended by Trump saying something racist?

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
« Reply #830 on: March 30, 2017, 08:46:57 pm »
I never said I was offended per se, I was just pointing out how Trump was being called racist yet Hillary said something racist in the past but no one held her to task about it in this past election cycle.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #831 on: March 30, 2017, 09:06:17 pm »
To Quote (paraphrased) Larry Wilmore:  "Bernie Sanders marched with Martin Luther King jr and Hillary started her political carrier working undercover to expose housing discrimination.  Where I stand the democrats have earned the benefit of the doubt on race."

Sorry but I'm assuming the quote is taken out of context or isn't true because almost everything else you said about Hillary is provably wrong.

Hillary did not leave anyone to die in Benghazi.  Multiple investigations cleared her of wrongdoing.

Same for her E-mails.  No investigation found any wrongdoing on her part.

And She and Obama did not start the Syrian Civil War.  That doesn't even make sense.  How could they have?  What leads you to that conclusion?

The reason Trump's racism was focused on more then Hillary's is because his entire campaign was only about race.  The only consistent policies he advocated were "build the wall" and "ban Muslims".  When this guy is at Trump's rally and no-one like that is at Hillary's then yes Trump's is going to get the focus.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOteZSaejh8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOteZSaejh8</a>

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #832 on: March 30, 2017, 09:41:38 pm »
Well, I think we have our new Ultimate Paragon, Skybison.

Any bets on how long this one will last?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:49:12 pm by niam2023 »
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
« Reply #833 on: March 30, 2017, 10:51:13 pm »
No I am not going to be your new UP or a chewtoy. I don't know why you all are dogpiling me just because I voted for Trump and have different viewpoints. This forum used to allow for civil discourse but quite honestly I feel I am being attacked. I don't know if I even want to stay or not and I have been on these forums since way back and it was never quite like this back then. At least back then we did tolerate and respect those with differing opinions. And no, I am not whining or being a crybaby since someone will bring that up.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #834 on: March 30, 2017, 11:00:35 pm »
Radiation, I know you've been here long enough to know that we're not dogpiling or attacking you. You're saying stupid shit and we're calling it out for the stupid shit it is.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #835 on: March 30, 2017, 11:01:44 pm »
I'm sorry if you feel attacked but there is a difference between a different viewpoint and a falsehood.  The Earth is Round and The Earth is Flat are not two equally valid viewpoints to be respected.  One is correct and the other is wrong, and if someone advocate the latter refuses to admit they were mistaken, why should they be respected?

Hillary Clinton did not start the Syrian Civil War.  That's just wrong.  She did not leave people to die in Benghazi.  That's just wrong.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #836 on: March 30, 2017, 11:08:52 pm »
Well, I think we have our new Ultimate Paragon, Skybison.

Any bets on how long this one will last?
Well I thought we had the old one was back, with a sparkly new avatar.

Regardless, this all does show how the alt right has been good for Trump.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
« Reply #837 on: March 30, 2017, 11:21:09 pm »
Ok, tell you what. I'm going to sleep on this and do some more research, if anything my mind can always be changed about something, I just feel a bit hurt right now and not really thinking rationally.

I will say that I still don't like SJWs, BLM, and the notion of "white privilege" and "white supremacy" That hurts me because deep in my heart I have no hatred for other races yet I am being attacked by these extremists for my skin color. I have been taught that we should be equal and I believe in that whole heartedly.

But yeah let me sleep on this and in the meantime if you want to give me links you can. My medications are starting to hit me and I got to go to bed. I just want you to know that I am still a kind hearted person.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #838 on: March 30, 2017, 11:43:33 pm »
Radiation, I'm a bona fide SJW who works for a pittance teaching Syrian and Afghani refugees English and I think power+prejudice is incoherent. I've happily submitted black supremacists to RSTDT.

That said I don't think BLMs argument is supremacist or racist, they're just a bit worried about a disproportionate number of black people getting shot by coppers-that's fair enough!

Yes, some nutters tagged along with BLM but being an old time lefty, and member of this board I can tell you that every grouping has its crazies. It doesn't follow that they're all crazy!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #839 on: March 31, 2017, 10:33:10 am »
I will say that I still don't like SJWs, BLM, and the notion of "white privilege" and "white supremacy" That hurts me because deep in my heart I have no hatred for other races yet I am being attacked by these extremists for my skin color. I have been taught that we should be equal and I believe in that whole heartedly.

Nobody makes the choice of receiving white privilege. Nobody (well, this being the internet almost nobody) makes the argument that it makes you or me a bad person. It means we don't encounter the same difficulties and prejudices in our lives that a non-white person does and being aware of that helps us empathize more with them. It also doesn't mean that we cannot face other difficulties that may make our lives as a whole more difficult than many non-whites' lives; a non-white person in your or my situation just would have the additional burden of racial prejudice.

I would like to know what the basis for your anxiety is. Can you explain further with sources if possible? I am asking out of genuine empathy hoping to help you find a way to a closure on the issue.

I made the assumption that Yusra Khogali is a source for a lot of it since based on a Google search she seems to get a lot of attention from alt-right and regular right wing websites. She has posted a black supremacist rant with the added bonus of pseudoscientific fantasy but does not promote killing all whites unlike the right-wing narrative tries to tell you.

What did she actually tweet?
Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.

Sigh. The "Die cis scum" debate in a racial context. Anyone intending to point out how this is bad, mmkay, should just read through that mess again.