Author Topic: I finally discovered the real true heir!  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I finally discovered the real true heir!
« on: September 07, 2018, 07:57:34 pm »
I did further research into Anglo Saxon history and found that most historians and geneologists reject the theory that Harold Godwinson was a descendant of Ethelred I of Wessex. Because of that, the descendants of Alfred the Great were the rightful Kings of Wessex and later England.

I did further research, and found that Edward the Confessor’s heir was Edgar Ætheling, but he was still young after Edward died in 1066 so the Witangeomot crowned Harold Godwinson. Edgar therefore had a more legitimate claim to the throne than either Harold or William the Conqueror. His sister St Margaret married Malcom III of Scotland. The legitimate heirs of Scotland are the descendants of King John Baliol. So the true heir to all of England and Scotland is the son of this guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Spring_Rice,_6th_Baron_Monteagle_of_Brandon

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe so now I am going to write about what happened in that universe to promote the English monarchist legitimist cause and how the rightful heirs can be restored and to teach a lesson on extramarital sex. It often causes disasters, though it is rare that it causes a Kingdom to fall like it did in the parallel universe. There are probably parallel universes where Republics fell over a cuckold.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: I finally discovered the real true heir!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 07:59:00 pm »
Not even a week later.

I give this one...four days.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Online dpareja

• The Beast
Re: I finally discovered the real true heir!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 10:16:07 pm »
Actually, I discovered the "real true heir", and I've known who it was for a good long while now.

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.