Author Topic: Something Niam should know  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Something Niam should know
« on: November 08, 2018, 10:58:16 am »
I did further research into English history and realized that William the Conqueror’s was the rightful King of England after all because I found out that Edward the Confessor promised him the throne in 1051, and Harold Godwinson Sword an oath to support William’s claim to the throne and should therefore not have accepted the crown. In the parallel universe, King Michael must have been discovered to be the true heir to William the Conqueror which is why my parallel self, spoke in favor of his succession after King Jaime’s death in 2018.

The true heir to William the Conqueror is this guy because he is descended from William's daughter Adela of Normandy and Henry II’s children are illegitimate due to him marrying his 3rd cousin. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles-Antoine_Lamoral_of_Ligne-La_Trémoïlle

In the parallel universe King Michael is his grandson and born in around 1995.

Charles Antoine Lamoral of Ligne La Tremoïlle is also the heir to the throne of the crusader Kimgdom of Jerusalem, the Kingdom of Naples, and Principality of Ligne.

This is the flag of the Europan Kingdom under Michael.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:33:46 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Something Niam should know
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 02:41:07 pm »
Then again, I am trying to figure out if Æthelwold or Edward the Elder was the true heir to the throne of England. For now, let’s say that Edward the Elder was since the Witan chose him and that  Edward the Confessor was the legitimate King and promised William the succession.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 02:48:05 pm by Jacob Harrison »